#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:57 PM

Like the title says ;)

Mine personally is Frank Sinatra. At this very moment I am sat in my flat with my fire on, dog layed at my feet listening to his greatest hits album. A cold beer in one hand and my IPod in the other. To me, this moment is my own slice of heaven on earth.

• Iron K likes this

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

You surprised me Fuzzy. Positively this time. I would not have thought that you would appreciate the wonder of Sinatra. It actually gives me a small amount of hope for you and your generation!
I applaud you!

Anyways, moving on to the question at hand. At first I was going to say Johnny Cash, but the more I thought about it, the harder it got. There's legends like Alice Cooper and Elvis Presley, to awesome bands like Iron Maiden and AC/DC. All which are worth to be mentioned..

In the end, I decided to go with my first instinct, since it presented itself before everyone else for a reason.
My favourite musical artist is Johnny Cash. Amongst many other!

I will post a song by him, but right now I'm at work and sitting on my phone, so I'll get around to it sometime tonight...

Posted Image

#3 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:42 AM

I would say mine but i feel like its very obvious 

• JC 042 likes this
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!