34 replies to this topic

#21 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

Of course Yorkshire is reliable! Next time you want some Yorkshire tea you can fuck off and drink some other crap!

I drink Tetley :P

(when I can find it, luxuary import good and all that)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#22 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:03 AM

I drink Tetley :P

Touche. ;)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#23 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

Yeah well fuck you, Tetley and PG tips. Yorkshire or gtfo. ;)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#24 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:35 AM

Yeah well fuck you, Tetley and PG tips. Yorkshire or gtfo. ;)

Yorkshire is indeed good tea, but it's not different enough from NZ labels (admittedly double bagged) to be worth the expense. 

PS: Amusing how this turned into a fight over tea bagging, and not in the traditional gaming sense

cruSig2.jpg

#25 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

We could take it to the traditional gaming sense but I have managed to get my maturity level above the level of a 5 year old. I know I'm growing up!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#26 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

dx resisted a sex pun in a conversation about tea bags? I'm worried. Where's the real dx? Cru have you been testing the brainwashing device? Has Thugren unleashed some monstrosity from the sanctuary that has replaced dx? :o

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#27 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

No one can replace me. I've just been dealing with idiots for too long and now I am changing...

#28 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

But... teabags... :(

#29 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

You go teabag something then I'm off to continue getting pissed off with teams that don't play the objective...

#30 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

No one can replace me. I've just been dealing with idiots for too long and now I am changing...

Wow, didn't see that one coming. Now I really have seen everything :D

You go teabag something then I'm off to continue getting pissed off with teams that don't play the objective...

Weekend Warriors suck bigtime. They totally ruin World of Tank games, especially during special event weekends like last weekend.

cruSig2.jpg

#31 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

Well every time I've played Battlefield 4 without my Brother or his Clan I've been teamed up with people who I honestly believe must try and be bad at the game.

As I find myself with only one or two other people at the objectives with an enemy team just breezing through the objectives. I mean if you're on Operation Locker and lose on defence either your team is incredibly shit or the enemy is very good as that map is like Metro as it can be a spawn trap or a meat grinder which ends up with you dying several times question why command thought fighting in a Prison or a Metro was a good idea and how come going around them wasn't a recommended plan of action...

Although Battlefield is the only real Competitive Multiplayer game I really play now. I will play Mass Effect 3 from time to time when I need to get the Galactic Readiness increased. Need to make sure Tali survives or what was the point of completing Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3? To save the Galaxy and Humanity? Fuck that, Quarians for life!

Edited by dx144, 24 February 2014 - 11:57 PM.

#32 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

Operation Locker is once of the best Battlefield CQC maps ever devised. It alone shows Call of Duty and all it's ilk what a true CQB tactical team battle is meant to be like. The number of times I've seen the attackers crushed mercilesly outside the front door brings smiles to my face.

On WoT there is a game mode called Assualt (attack and defend), and another called Encounter (neutral base); most 'lemmings' as Pilot calls them will take majestic swing routes around the edge of the map just the same as they would in a standard battle game, however it often leaves them out of position so when one 'front' gets crushed the other is unable to stop the base being taken.

cruSig2.jpg

#33 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

Don't get me wrong I like Locker and Metro they are very good maps. Just when things turn into a shitstorm it gets annoying. I did play Metro 500% ticket Rush 24/7 servers on BF3. Some games had over 100 kills. I do remember going on a 13+ killstreak and then I was kicked out by the Admin. Awesome.

Only problem with Metro on BF3 was it crashed from time to time near the end of the game.

I might have a slight dislike of Locker as I had a 2ish hour long game of Obliteration where only me, my brother and two others in our squad did anything and our team were seriously stupid. EG when we got the bomb we charged for the objective to plant others got the bomb and stared down a corridor even though they have a marker on them showing their position. Also most times Locker I've seen it just become a Spawn trap and games like that bore me when I am on the team spawn trapping or when I'm the trapped.

#34 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

On WoT there is a game mode called Assualt (attack and defend), and another called Encounter (neutral base); most 'lemmings' as Pilot calls them will take majestic swing routes around the edge of the map just the same as they would in a standard battle game, however it often leaves them out of position so when one 'front' gets crushed the other is unable to stop the base being taken.

Ja....I picked up the term 'Lemmings' from watching Bohemian Eagle aka The mighty jingles on youtube. He was some excellent and hilarious World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and WarThunder Vids. As for the lemmings flailing about..... It simply boggles my mind as to how people get to tier 10 and still fucking fail as much as they do. 

If there were a Ragnarok happening, they'd be the people I'd throw into the meatgrinder first against the troll, giants, and wolves. 

Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#35 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:28 AM

Well it confuses me on any game when people have top level equipment and are high levels yet they still can't play the objectives or do anything useful.

It is as if some people try and be bad at games as I feel like a team hampering bastard when I'm not assisting my team by that it could be I just spot enemies or give health or ammo as long as I'm assisting then I'm not a wasted team mate who should have been replaced by a Bot because a Bot would at least attempt to go to the objectives at some point. That being said it would probably glitch out, especially given how bad Battlefield 4 is as there still is a fuck load of bugs.

Edited by dx144, 25 February 2014 - 03:28 AM.

Change Theme!