GUYS LOOK!

http://www.inquisitr...r-wars-spinoff/

• An_A10_Pilot likes this
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#2 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:47 AM

Metalocalypse director John Schnepp confirm the rumor of a Boba Fett in a press interview.

Fuck yes! Now that is fucking amazing!  :D

Posted Image

#3 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

Sounds awesome.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:59 AM

Perhaps we’ll see him making a deal with Darth Vader, despite knowing that Anakin was the student of the man who killed his father?

I didn't know Mace Windu trained Anakin always thought it was Obi Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn! Also I'm not really an expert in Star Wars Canon but how many people knew Darth Vader was Anakin. I mean shortly after becoming Darth Vader he was burnt horribly which required him to live the in the giant black *CENSORED* known as Darth Vader's suit and not many knew of Anakin's transformation.

Although if some of the people who help make Metalocalypse takes part in this then I imagine this is going to be pretty brutal! =D

If there is a spinoff awesome! I would prefer something more on the Old Republic as the Old Republic seems much cooler. I mean Anakin is supposedly super powerful with the force. I think if he fought against Malak or Revan he would have got his arse kicked and he didn't really have anything that special that much about him other than being "The Chosen One" while Bastila had a special force power which changed the course of the Galaxy with her Battle Meditation.

Although in a few of the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoons Boba is seen a few times. I remember he infiltrated a Clone training group (All were still children) who were seeing a ship that Mace Windu was in command of and he tried to kill Windu. Then he stayed with bounty hunters who were probably friends/colleagues of Jango. I think there was also Bossk from Empire At War: Forces of Corruption in the Clones Wars series.

Still would be interested in this but Old Republic if you ask me is more interesting.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#5 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

i would like t

I didn't know Mace Windu trained Anakin always thought it was Obi Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn! Also I'm not really an expert in Star Wars Canon but how many people knew Darth Vader was Anakin. I mean shortly after becoming Darth Vader he was burnt horribly which required him to live the in the giant black *CENSORED* known as Darth Vader's suit and not many knew of Anakin's transformation.

i would like to point out that obiwan kenobi trained anakin so whoever wrote this article did not read up on star wars lore whatsoever lol 

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

Would love to see an Old Republic era series or movie. That era kicks the original movies to pieces

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#7 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

i would like to point out that obiwan kenobi trained anakin so whoever wrote this article did not read up on star wars lore whatsoever lol 

Technically Qui-Jon Jinn was his original master but for a short period of time before he fought and lost against Darth Maul. It was only for a very short period as that is what pushed Obi-Wan to become a master.

The Old Republic just seems must cooler. I mean the Sith seem fuck loads more powerful and weren't obsessed with a making one super power weapon which can destroy planets. Also they could just have the Old Republic fight the Mandalorians. I do like the Episode I, II and III but why for comic relief they added in Droids that can feel fear and be rather stupid. If they did the Mandalorian wars would they show the Mandalorians as idiots or doing silly things because it will be funny? Highly doubt it even some Jedi struggle against the Mandalorians much more than Droids.

Although depending on when you look at the Republic before the Mandalorians attack them or just during them attacks or the arrival of the Sith or the aftermath of the destruction of the Sith.

We kind of deserve it after Knights of the Old Republic II's ending which was basically a screen just saying Game Over.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#8 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

The Old Republic IS so much cooler, more lore, so much more action and such rich storylines, i was very disappointed with the Free to Play game

I for one would love to see a Kyle Katarn spin off movie, i think his storyline is very interesting and would fit right in with a trilogy after episode 6, his games were badass, they were a game and a movie on the PC with Dark Forces, and the Jedi Outcast game was legit 

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Wars, Boba Fett, Movie

Change Theme!