7 replies to this topic

#1 Legion For We Are Many

Legion For We Are Many

Rouge Element

• Members
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

For a few years now the DLC for space marine has been glitched and unavailable for download.

I realised 3 days ago that since Xbox Live has switched from points to currency the DLC has become available again.

So there I am all excited to play Dreadnaught Assault and guess what, no fuckers playing it anymore so I wasted my cash on a game I cant fucking play, typical >:(

Fun Honorem Et

Nothing Brings out the zest for life to a xeno, than the fear of their immanent death.

#2 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

Yes you did.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

Moving to the correct sub-forum

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 Legion For We Are Many

Legion For We Are Many

Rouge Element

• Members
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

Moving to the correct sub-forum

??? 

Yes you did.

yes i did Jar, thanks
Fun Honorem Et

Nothing Brings out the zest for life to a xeno, than the fear of their immanent death.

#5 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

Ah, you should have asked. Due to the dying community of space marine, coupled with the unavailablity of the DLC, caused this wasted money. It pains me to see a fellow brother waste money, but it is an unfortuante part of our life. I hope that you will be able to recoup the money at some point in the future through shenanigans and hilarity with other members of gothic wars. Until then, good luck my friend!
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#6 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

Not a waste at all you just need to find some people that own the DLC and since it became available a couple weeks ago that is a lot more people.
Posted Image

#7 Legion For We Are Many

Legion For We Are Many

Rouge Element

• Members
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

Is anyone available on saturday after 6 (uk time) for a game?
Fun Honorem Et

#8 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

I'll be up for that, it'll be a laugh. The Blood Eagles were running on Dreadnaught last night. :)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

Change Theme!