#62 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

A sharp sting of hurt wrenched her gut and her alter quickly flared up in her mind. 'Dammit don't think of it like that. You know he cares.'

"Right...." Raissa both answered herself and continued the conversation with her father. "Demarcus Thorn Hayes....." she sat up, leaning forward to rest her elbows on her knees, her fingers form a steeple in front of her mouth. "I hear the remorse in your voice. How close was he to you?" She looked up into her fathers face, wanting to catch his reaction.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

He was a good boy ..... Had a bit of a lead stomach

Your father says calmly as a car is flung past your speeding vehicle and slams into a tree , splicing with teeth jarring force.

Your father was going to speak when the car is slammed hard and begins spinning uncontrollably through the snow drifts .

" grab hold."

One of the blood or. Grunt, offering you a rope as he stood on the door handle of the car with a grim look.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#64 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

Raissa holds herself in place, gripping the seat hard. "After you, Gunther." She looks over at the Bloodborn. "Are you saying we're going to lose all of these supplies?"

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

Talon leaps onto the car hard, digging his back legs into the ground and slowing the car down.

Guinther grunts as talon turns his head toward you all, startling the fox.

"ABOMINATION"

it hisses, flame igniting in the air around it as talon growls, considering the cars contents.

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Raissa reached through the fire and grabbed the fox by the scruff of his neck with one hand and grabbed the front of her father's shirt with the other, pulling him up and pushing him to the door of the car. "Oh shut up, now is really not the time for that." She stood next to Gunther, looking at ahead of the car to find a safe place to jump. A large snow drift caught her attention.

Raissa looked over at Thorn, a hard frown across her face. "You protect him right? Keep doing so." With a hard shove she pushed her father out of the door as they came up on the snow bank. She calmly set the fox back down on the seat of the car, unholstering the pistol she had taken from the facility. She checked that the magazine was loaded and the safety was off, moved back to the open car door and leaned out carefully to find a target to shoot at.

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:18 AM

The guards from the market come rushing at the car but something stops them.

A slavo of gunfire rakes from the forest, cutting them and their vehicles down qwithout mercy.

as you turn your head you look up and see the trees are full of bloodborn, each firing in a dicplined line as your father grunts, forcing himself up from the snow.

"That...was unnecessary."

he growls as tyhe fox squirms in your grip

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Raissa stood in the door of the car, her gaze drifting among the Bloodborn. She set the fox down on the seat as her inner self spoke meekly. 'When....'

'I don't know.' she thought back, her hands hanging at her side as she stepped down out of the car. 'Basically an entire militia at his back. For years you've been protecting someone who didn't need your help. How does that make you feel? Knowing he doesn't and never did need you?'

'Shut up!! That's not true!'

Her next thought was venomous as she fought with herself. 'Face the truth, that man sold us to the Reich! We are here because you couldn't let him go and look at him now, perfectly healthy and backed by a small army! He's doing damn fine for himself and he didn't need you to get there!' Raissa's inner personality clashed against her, a force that brought her loaded gun half way up to her head before her arm stopped. A dark laugh left her lips. 'Careful, shooting us causes a lot of problems.'

'You're the problem! Why do you exist?! I don't need you!'

'I exist because you couldn't handle what was happening to us. Your fragile mind was so keen to help everyone but you. You couldn't accept what was going on so I did it for you. You need me as much as I need you. Remember that, because I'm the only one you can trust.'

She brought the gun to her other hand, locking the safety and putting it back in her holster, quietly waiting for everyone to gather themselves.

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

You stand and see something odd

The bloodworm completely ignore yore father who is stuck in the snow and walk past him, gathering the supplies

I. Fact if it wasn't for thorn completely dragging the old man out of the snow drift it would be safe to assume they could've cared less about retrieving him.

" I'm gonna have to talk to Krause about them .... Too single minded..... They were going to leave me in the snow !"

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

"Your blood is thinning, old man." Raissa's inner anger quelled like the temperature of the snow had seeped into her. 'You're wrong....look at that, they don't work for him. He needs us.' Her lips pursed into a thin, hard line.

'He doesn't deserve us. He made his choice, I'm making ours. Trust is earned not given.' She walked back to the car, side stepping the Bloodborn, picking the fox up by the scruff again and laying it belly first over he shoulder. "I'm guessing we'll be walking from here." She turned to her father. "How much farther to the mansion?"

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

your father strands squarely in the center of the raod.

"i saw waht you did to him Raissa.I watched as you cut humanity from him....I watched as you cut everything that was meant to be human iout of him....And watched you throw ity away. To blame him for the blood born is redundant."

he pulls you behind a tree checking in each direction.

"Seeing as he plans to use them as scapegoats the first chance he gets."

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Raissa was quiet for a long moment. When she spoke her voice was barely audible. "I do not expect his or Sethis' forgiveness. I know what it's like to lay on that table, having been awake for over half my procedures. I was okay with working with ghouls and subjects I knew weren't coming back from the dead.....but they did....I brought them back, and even though part of me enjoyed it, I did it not to save myself, but to save you. Everything I've done, the morals I've squashed, I did to protect you, but I failed even at that. I gave up and I killed myself......"

She was quiet for a few moments more until she looked around. "Krausus and I don't speak that well. What do you mean?"

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

thorn returns to your side, tiny and smiling.

"Krausus planned from the beginning to use these rebels...He and i conversed about it when he would bring me my meals. he always brought me videos of you working,,....I would pour over them for hours while i worked knowing thaty you were ok....But you need to stop jumping to conclusions. YOu dont thinjkm, you react. That isnt a good color on a scientist.If you analyzed you wouldve came to that conclusion yourself."

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

She smirked and shook her head. "I'm not really a scientist. I followed your footsteps out of necessity and convenience. I'm not rational or right in most situations. The only color I have is red." She pursed her lips. "I'm done talking about me and my feelings. I'd like to get back to the lab, the snow is already thick enough that we will have a hard walk."

Raissa turned away from her father, waiting for the man to take the lead in the walk back.

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

he huffs and motions to a nearby rest stop.

"Lets just relax here until the bloodborn fetch the car...We can start the experimenttation there."

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

"If you insist." Raissa readjusted the squirming fox on her shoulder, as he had almost managed to wiggle off. "Come on now," she said to him with a smile. "do you really want to walk through all this snow?"

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:13 AM

it gerowls and settles.

"Fine....yeesh."

Soon enough you are inside. your father fetches some tindling and sets two pots to boil.

"let us make food since we have some time raissa.."

he reaches into his jacket and pulls out a cigarette...

"Ill answer anything you ask since weve nothing but time right now."

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

Raissa leans forward, reaching into her fathers jacket and swiping the pack of cigarettes from him. She took a couple out, holding the tip of one in the flames licking the pots as she tossed the pack back to him. The other one she stashed in a inside pocket of her coat, taking a long drag off the lit one.

"Tell me about your work."

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

he watches the fire for a long moment.

"I specilized in wahts known of extreme reseurection sciences.....I studied the sciences that make some ghoul;s return with full memories and what made others slavering monsters..."

He tosses a cube of bullion into the pot and smiles.

"I hope you dont mind chicken,."

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

Raissa reaches up, grabbing the fox by the scruff and setting him on clear ground next to her, taking another drag from her cigarette. The smoke poured thickly from her mouth as she spoke. "So what is the difference? Is it based on the person turned or the type of ghoul? And why was this particular subject your area of study?"

She stood and walked a little ways to the door where a fallen tree branch was blocking the way out, snapping off the dry, smaller pieces to keep the fire going.

Change Theme!