#301 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:15 AM

he sits up and looks at her .

his skin is marked with intricate scrawls, almost in a tribal patternt.

"Fine fine....Im sorry lil miss matriarchy ill calm down."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#302 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:36 AM

The marks curved softly over his skin, ending in swirls or sharp points and it piqued Raissa's fascination. She knelt down next to him, reaching out to touch a particularly large mark on his chest. "These are old...." She traced it up to his shoulder and down his arm. "Very old." As she looked up she met his gaze. Her curiosity went out like a light bulb and she froze for a few moments. Her skin almost seemed to ripple as goosebumps crept up her arm in a wave. Pulling her hand back, she fell into a habitual position, one that shielded a good portion of her body from him. It took a long moment for her to regain her composure.

Finally she took a needle and syringe from her case. Moving to take Krassus's blood she found herself hesitating to touch him. With a particularly vulgar swear she stood up and put the needle on the table. "Sethis...take his blood." 

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#303 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:47 AM

"If any of the samples act weird, you going to get a hold on me and share?" he asked as he held the tube. After speaking Sethis mouth opened wide, exposing the pale mouth and elongated fangs. Sliding the opening of the container under one of his fangs, the muscles in his face visibly flexed as yellowish liquid jetted into the glass. He screwed the top on it and made sure it was on securely. "You're not going to try to make some sort of homebrew concoction out this right?" he asked with a raised brow.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#304 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:56 AM

Raissa was taking notes, but her hand was visibly shaking. Putting the notebook down she looked at Sethis. "Not if I stay here. I'm running dry thanks to the master of this house." She looked back at Kraussus, quickly looking away again. "Not that I couldn't use it." She muttered very low under her breath. "Take his blood."

She knelt down again, though this time a little farther away. If she couldn't hold her hand steady enough to draw his marking she would have to commit them to memory.

#305 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:59 AM

as sething goes to draw the blood, out of the corner of her eyes raissa sees a figure in the corner of the room.

Its impossibly dark and sits just behind the wounded nazi soldgier.

Words, ancient and evil flit just beyond her spectrum of hear and for a long moment, she can see that the entity is watching her.

"YOu can...See me....."

it hisses, completely hidden from everyone in the room

cainsig11.jpg

#306 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:02 AM

"Would you rather me get you another cup of coffee instead?" he asked, the only thing he knows to offer her at this point thats not alcohol. "Come here bruder, this should take only a second." he says as he goes to take a sample of Kraussus's blood. As he does so, he notices the scribbles Raissa was making, the runes on him and Kraussus. "You....you might not want to do that Raissa." he said in a cautious tone, knowing she was on edge at this point as well.

#307 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

Raissa turned her attention to the figure, studying it for a moment. "Give me a cigarette." She looked back at Kraussus her eyes roving over the brands on his skin. She moved around, following one that wrapped over his shoulder and studied all the markings on his back. "You still haven't removed your pants." Her gaze went back to Sethis, looking him over again, noting that some of the markings on him looked similar, if not the same as some on Kraussus.

#308 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:21 AM

Sethis only shook his head as fishes in one of the pockets of Kraussus's coat. "Even I don't know what these mean, yet, I'm sure writing these out by hand is not a good thing though." he sighed as he held a arm out in offering with the open box of cigarettes toward her with out pulled out so she would have to touch him.

#309 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:26 AM

krausus lays back and closes his eyes as the figure hisses.

"Put it down or your going to regret waht you find....DOnt open this door."

cainsig11.jpg

#310 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:50 AM

Raissa put the syringe Sethis had filled in her case. Holding the cigarette with her lips she lit it and took a long drag. Smoke leaked from her mouth as she responded in a low voice. "I think it might be too late for that." She disappeared into the labs bathroom for a moment and reappeared with her fox hanging over her shoulder. Scratching his ears she glanced at him, then back at the figure. "Can you see it too, or just me?"

#311 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:09 AM

its eyes narrow and it nods inperceptibly.

\"Dont let the german know..."

The fox thinks to you

cainsig11.jpg

#312 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:12 AM

She noted that and set the fox down. "Don't wander too far. I might need you later." She said this aloud before turning back to the men. "You two are free to go, but don't leave the house. I'm going to start running tests on the samples."

She made her way over to where she had tools set up and started examining Sethis's poison first.

#313 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:52 AM

the poision seems to have taken well but nothing seems to be out of the norm.

BUt the blood concerns you., it pulses and flexes, a if alive, rapidly growing.

"welcome to the realm of demons girl.."

the figure hisses..

"welcome to something your science 3will never understand."

cainsig11.jpg

#314 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

Raissa leaned to pick up the fox, letting it curl around her neck to balance on her shoulders. "What is this?" She touched the blood with a needle, watching it react. Pulling her notes over she read through the symbols again.

"Maybe under a microscope....unless...it could be etched into the DNA...but how." She sucked the blood up into a needle and put it on a slide to check it under a microscope.

She glanced at the shadow again. "I'll find the answers I want."

#315 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

Impossibly the blood seems to be marked.

Blasphemous marking flicker like fire in the cells , and the fox whispers.

" this is from the grand cabal."

cainsig11.jpg

#316 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:19 AM

"You're speaking riddles to me, fox. A little background would be helpful." Raissa frowned. She started setting up both samples to be tested for their components. Perhaps something had been added to their blood.

#317 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:04 AM

the fox chuckles.

'That mark..Is the symbol of blashpemous magicks.....A cabal of zealots that wanted to bring down god by bringing up one of their own...THis is one of their ways to make soldgiers....Much like your science.

cainsig11.jpg

#318 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:40 AM

"There is no god, темный. Not one, not many. There are only things in this world that science doesn't understand yet. This is just another one of those things." She went back to studying the blood, waiting for the machine to finish separating the blood sample. Would it be possible that these marks were also in the DNA. How, she had to know how. She stood from her chair, and it wasn't until then, as the air instantly cooled her skin, that she realized she was still wearing the nightgown she had been changed into. She'd have to find something else to wear, but not now.

She stalked back over to Krausus, staring at him with her hands on her hips. "How did you do it, what did you do to get..." she gestured at his body, "this. On your skin, your blood, maybe even your DNA." Raissa knelt down in front of him, catching his gaze. "How?"

#319 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:04 AM

from the book of cain."

He says simply, producing an ancient tome from his coat.

The book is ancient, written on human skin and carried on its pages the dust of ages.

"I did the ritual on this book......And we came out the way we are now."

cainsig11.jpg

#320 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:29 AM

Raissa leaned forward slightly, taking the book from him. She held his gaze for a moment as it slipped from his fingers. The book was heavy and she held it gingerly in her hands, but she flipped though the pages. She studied quickly, memorizing what she saw. She wasn't sure how this was possible.

Raissa didn't believe in magic. Magic was an archaic notion. She handed the book back to Krausus. "Show me. I want to see it."

Change Theme!