333 replies to this topic

#281 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:32 AM

krausus stops, and for the first time, his facade drops.

"What are we going to do riassa......I heard enough of this to know you have a chance few get...But the reich is fallen....Everything is in ruions....Whats left of us."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#282 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:43 AM

Raissa turned to look at him. This was strange, he had never been like this around her. "I am probably the worst person to ask. I don't want to do any of this, I never did. Do you know what I want Krausus? I want to be normal. I want to be back home in Russia, living in a cottage of my own....raising a family." The last words were barely audible. "But that will never happen, not anymore. I have no life and I don't care about my future. I'm here because I owe you, but I'm better off somewhere alone, where I can't do what I did to you and Sethis."

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#283 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:47 AM

krausus takes a step forward, moving his hands as if to touch her and stops.

"YOu can....If thats waht you want i can take you to a cottage in russia and leave you there...but we need you....i need you."

He puts his hands down.

"Ive barely got seth here....Im wrong in the head.... The worlds at war and im the depthcharge....Im not going to ask you to stay...But i can implore you."

he lowers his hands and slowly holds out a very wilted white flower.

" i picked it....Before that assasin got me and seth...Meant to make a joke and put it in your hair when i got back."

cainsig11.jpg

#284 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:02 AM

"I don't understand why you kept it. Its of no use anymore." She looked at the dying plant. "And pull yourself together, its no good if you lose it too. If you said you heard enough then you know I'm not leaving until you're stable. I'll get you sorted out, and then you'll fight, because its what you're good at....but when I'm done, you'll take me somewhere, somewhere no one will find me, even if you have to throw me in the oldest, deepest prison still in existence."

#285 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:49 AM

krausus visibly frowns and cracks his neck.

"if thats waht you want raissa.....I can do that."

cainsig11.jpg

#286 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:12 AM

She frowned in return. Moving in front of him she hovered her hand by his forehead, feeling for a fever. "What the hell happened to you out there? Agreeing with me? Letting me have my way? You never do that." She started looking him over, like an over observant doctor.

#287 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:25 AM

HE SHRUGS.

"NOTHIGN REALLY......sETH WSAID HE DIDNT WANT TO HELP WITH THE REBUILDING OF THE REICH...wE FOUND A LIBRARY OF OCCULT BOOKS AND I AWAKENED SOME HORRIBLE DEMON...tHE USUAL."

cainsig11.jpg

#288 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

She stepped back, looking at him with concern. After a motion of hesitation she reached up and grabbed his face, turning his head this way and that. Her skin rippled with goosebumps as she touched him without gloves. "I really think we should go downstairs so I can run some tests, you haven't let me run any since before that mission." She quickly stepped away from him, shaking out her arms and wiping her hands on her clothes, not able to suppress the shiver that ran down her spine.

#289 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:47 AM

Krausus radios to seth , telling him to leave a clone with the mutant of augustus and goes down to the basement with raissa, removing his shirt

cainsig11.jpg

#290 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:59 AM

Raissa found a pair of gloves and turned around to look at Krausus. She let out a chuckle and smirked at him. "I know you're shy Kronen but the pants gotta go too. You're behind on all of your tests unlike your brother, considering he doesn't bitch too much when I study him." She walked around the lab, grabbing tools she would need. "Pants off then find a table. Sethis you're fine with just the shirt off..for now at least."

#291 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:00 AM

"Now, to eventually find someone who wants the pants to come off too." Sethis said to himself as he sat down, reading a random book.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#292 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:02 AM

krausus grips his elbow, a red blush forming on his face.

"Pants stay on...no."

Krausus flexesm and it is clear that on his skin, occult markings seem to have been scalded into his flesh and rapidly healed.

Seths scales glimmer with the runes that had been etched on each scale and krausus huffs.

'Stop objectifying me."

cainsig11.jpg

#293 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:14 AM

Raissa came up to both of the men, studying the markings, tracing them with her finger. She realized she couldn't get a 'feel' for them unless she took off the gloves, so with a deep sigh she removed them. Thankfully her curiosity was enough that she could ignore the goosebumps. Sethis seemed to have had the runes etched into his skin and Krausus felt as if he had been branded. "Quit being coy, Krausus. Pants off or I'll cut them off. Seth you too."

#294 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

"Well that happened sooner then I hoped." Sethis said with no attempt to hide the smirk he had as he ungarbed.

#295 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:21 AM

krausus shakes his head.

"Nope....Leave me alone you opressor! Momma raised a good boy!"

He covers his face and hides in a corner.

'FIGHT THE MATRIACHY !!!! NO MEANS NO! IM DRUNK I CANT CONSENT!"

cainsig11.jpg

#296 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:27 AM

"....See, he wasn't lying about not being right in the head." Sethis said with a gesture to Kraussus, putting his clothes in a neat folded stack on a nearby table before sitting on the examination slab. "Although it more serious then the jokes are." 

#297 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:27 AM

Raissa scowled at him and made no attempt to hide her disdain. "Fine, whatever." She walked over to Sethis. "Lay back, Sethis." She took a notepad and started copying some of the runes on the varghen's skin, making extras notes here and there. "Update me Seth. Accustomed to the organs? Any changes at all? Have your abilities changed, gotten easier?"

#298 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

"Still getting used to the added weight feeling toward the upper front of my snout, abilities have not changed as far as I know, no other noticably biological changes on a macro scale. Small predatory voice in the back of my mind that's been fading away over the last few days. Got knee deep in a new genre of books though, as you could probably tell. How you been?" he asked.

#299 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:18 AM

krausus sits in the corner of the room.

'I stil lcant beleive one man picked the reich apart so cleanly.......It was absolutely precise."

cainsig11.jpg

#300 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:10 AM

Raissa jotted more notes before procuring a fresh needle and syringe from her case strapped to her thigh. Old habits died hard. "It couldn't have been easy sure but are you really surprised considering what you know about the man? If anyone could take down a regime without a hitch, it would be him." In a quick movement she grabbed Sethis's arm and turned it palm up and in one deft movement she had slipped the needle under his scales and was drawing blood. "I'm taking a blood sample."

Filling the syringe she discarded the needle and stored it in her case. "Fill this with a venom sample, I want to compare it to the first batch." She said, handing him a resistant test tube. Done with Sethis she walked over to stand in front of Kraussus, pursing her lips in frustration.

"At least sit up straight so I can examine you. I'm your doctor for gods sake."

Change Theme!