10 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

I just got done playing a game called "outlast" which is not even a horror game. This makes horror games look like puppies. I sat in pitch black playing that fucking game and now I don't think I will sleep for days. I was shouting at the screen when I played Slender but this fucking thing, this is something else. I won't go into any detail about the creepy surrounding, the night vision camera that makes it scarier, the huge zombie creature or the many jump scares incase any of you decide to give it am go yourselves but I will say this, It was about half two in the morning when I decided I'd had enough of that game because I made a noise I have never made in my life that was so loud it woke my new flatmate and she is now in the middle of writing a living agreement which includes me not being allowed to play horror games.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

As far as I'm concerned Amnesia is the scariest game of all time. When I see funnier Let's Play's of Outlast I'll believe you :D

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hmmm I havve only heard of these in passing. Guess Ill havve to go find some lets plays before I comment here.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#4 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hmmm I havve only heard of these in passing. Guess Ill havve to go find some lets plays before I comment here.

An all time favourite; "Oh shit I have a bag of milkyways-! WAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

http://youtu.be/UbE9-3s7qvo

Posted Image

#5 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

Snakes and ladders you are nicely going along then you get near a snake heart starts beating like crazy
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#6 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

Omg, Snakes and ladders is crazy scary, don't even mention that game.

Posted Image

#7 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

[spoiler=An article of the scariest game ever]I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a fag that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of backstory to the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick shitter. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and fucking scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.[/spoiler]

Posted Image

#8 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Fuzzy. I've played that game & watched it be played. Fucking hell it was scary. The video cam graphics are so realistic that when you're half asleep at 4am and BAM you walk into that huge mother fucker you literally scream. Very manly screams of course.

PewDiePie is one of the only YouTubers i know to of done the entire game

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

When that mother fucker grabs you an throws you through a fucking window ? Y that's when I quit

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

That shat me up

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#11 Praetus Arachnia

Praetus Arachnia

Tizcan Sorcerer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Yeah, I've played both amnesia games, as well as outlast... Outlast is definitely the scariest & most fucked up
Praetus Arachnia, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Oct 2013.

Change Theme!