6 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

I recently started listening to a podcast named from the ville. It's fucking awesome. Some of the subject is a little dated seems as it was released afew years ago but the most part the shows are very funny and I would definitely recommend it.
will say this though: DO NOT LISTEN IF YOU'RE A SENSITIVE CRY BABY BITCH.

They take the piss out of everything. Gays, retarded persons, themselves, fat chicks, midgets, religion, sex pests, add anything and they bash it. Most of their conversations end up talking about whacking off or similar topics.

All in all though its a good show and while they may take the piss it's all in good fun as they are honestly some of the most accepting people I've heard so it's really daft to get offended.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

I recently started listening to a podcast named from the ville. It's fucking awesome. Some of the subject is a little dated seems as it was released afew years ago but the most part the shows are very funny and I would definitely recommend it.
will say this though: DO NOT LISTEN IF YOU'RE A SENSITIVE CRY BABY BITCH.

They take the piss out of everything. Gays, retarded persons, themselves, fat chicks, midgets, religion, sex pests, add anything and they bash it. Most of their conversations end up talking about whacking off or similar topics.

All in all though its a good show and while they may take the piss it's all in good fun as they are honestly some of the most accepting people I've heard so it's really daft to get offended.

Sounds like something I would despise so I will give it a skip; often I find "the most accepting people" and "just taking the piss" when put together simply describes people who cloak their attitude issues in humor, politeness and chivilry. Also accusing people of the bolded text just because they don't agree with your point of view is a long way off your other thread mate!

ANYWAY - There's some pretty good Warhammer podcasts, so if yer good Santa Cru might get the links and post em here. More likely I'll forget and someone else will do it for me!

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Okay so I may have been a little... Abrasive... But they really are accepting, they have *CENSORED* friends and regularly guest star on a show ran by two *CENSORED* guys, they are handlers for a retarded guy and they do interviews with all kinds of people that you'd think to be total whack jobs but they are always really understanding and never talk down to people and try to see their side of things.

Edit: the bold text, while yes I could've used better words is just a warning like what you see on shows that tell you it's not for the easily offended. IMO lots of people can't take a joke and its either because they feel inadequate as a person, had some issues in their childhood or were over censored by their parents. Just personal opinion but people need to step off a high horse every once in a while and laugh at everything, including themselves. The podcast was rated as the top comedy podcast in the world when it came out so it would seem that it actually is funny.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Edit: the bold text, while yes I could've used better words is just a warning like what you see on shows that tell you it's not for the easily offended. IMO lots of people can't take a joke and its either because they feel inadequate as a person, had some issues in their childhood or were over censored by their parents.

Man you love doubling down don't you oO

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Eh, I'm firm in my personal beliefs and opinions. I'm not saying I'm right by any means, just that those are my views on that particular subject.

#6 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Fuzzy yet again making fool out of himself *clap clap*.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#7 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

Ya... Pretty much.

Change Theme!