286 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

you awake in a daze...Its cold and you feel liquid all around you. A rebreather is clamped tightly over your face but something is wrong, very wrong.

red sirens blare, bathing your pod in a red glow as you see scientists running like scared beasts past you.

The undead por in, like driver ants throuigh a wall , killing and maiming anything in their path as you notice several turn directly at you, advancing slowly on the tube.

Their razored claws extend , they draw them back.

"Enough..."

A deep, mechanical voice growls, and the ghouls instantly are frozen in place as if unable to move. Before your very eyes two mechanical red eyes illuminate in the darkness, and a blur of steel sends the ghouls to pieces.

"Do you want to live...."

The eyes growl, its figure resolving into waht looks like a combat suited headtaker bearing a scythed weapon.

"nod...Yes or no."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

She smirks behind the rebreather, nodding at the eyes. Her body feels strange. Smaller, stronger in some ways, younger...the last thing she remembered was pain...so much pain.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

the scythe flashes, slicing open the glass and it clatters to the floor in a flood of cryogenic fluid.

"Up.."

he growls, ripping away the rebreather and forcing you to take a hard gasping breath as he drops a bodysuit beside you.

"suit up...@ minutes."

he growls , turning from you as you notice a copmplex power pack on his back maked.

Anubis."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

She gasps hard, coughing air into her lungs. Reaching out for the clothing, she stops when she notices her skin. She looks down. This isn't her body. She tried to test out her new voice. "What...what happened to me? What's going on?"

She grabbed at the suit and pushed herself up, working on learning how her new body moved as she started to slip the suit on.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

a ghoul runs from the shadows screaming, its scythe like claws gleaming as it ran at the figure that had freed you.

In one fluid move the ghoul is split in two, the cut a vicous bisection from forehead to groin.

"if you want to get out a live move your ass.....Even i cant hold the swarm thats coming...my scythe needs to recharge."

shouldering it, he reaches down and pulls the beasts forearm blades off with sickening rips.

" This facility is under siege by damnion...And your taking forever...Lets go."

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

She pulls the suit on fully and attempts to stand. Landing flat on her face she quickly realizes she is taller than she once had been, not by much but enough to throw her off. 'Focus girl. It's life or death right now.' she scolded herself. She pushes herself up to a sprinter starting stance, taking a deep breath. "Sometimes you've got to run before you walk."

She pushes off hard, testing the stride and strength, finding she could run faster. "Please tell me you have a weapon I can use!"

Spoiler

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

the figure grips a pipe and pulls it, amking another siren blare as you notice a fog in the room.

"i do.....Three foot vibroblade...will that work?"

he guides you outside of the room to a safety door and hands you thwe weapon as you sprint over and he lights a match.

"COver your eyes..."

he growls, turning to face the room."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

She grips the weapon tightly and moves her arm in front of her gaze. "Yeah this will do well enough. May take a swing or five to get used to the rhythm but it will work."

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

He tosses the lighter and you see the room ignite in a blaze before the door slams closed.

" my name is Horus .... I am an envoy of the Templars of the final light.... Are yo ok miss."

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

"You're a gentleman, that's refreshing after our rough start. I'm Thessa, most people call me Hex though." Thessa frowns as she looks down at her body. "I suppose on a basic level I'm alright....but...this isn't my body...and I'm not really sure where I am or why I'm here."

She stretched her hands out in front of her, pushing the sleeves of the suit up to show the pale white skin. "My skin should be olive, I'm of Greek decent, " she reaches up and touches her short pixie cut, "I had long hair, I was older, heavier, shorter....What the hell happened to me?"

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

project haemuculous."

her states simply.

"You were once a member of the templars iof the final light...YOu were captured and broken . For a chance to control you they put your mind in a new body.

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

"Why not just execute me then? Who knows what they got out of me, hell I don't even remember...only the pain." She twirled the blade in the hand, then stretched her arms up over her head.

"I feel great honestly. I can still fight, I'm lithe and faster, may have lost some strength...she's tiny, but I feel wonderful. If you're not here to kill me why do you need me back?"

#13 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

"How long was I tortured? " she asked as an after thought.

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Horus cracks his back an loads his sidearm .

" because I wouldn't allow the order to kill you. We have too much work yet to do an you've done all you could to help. To kill you would fail the order, with ho siht fighting to control the nuclear aresenal we need all agents on hand."

cainsig11.jpg

#15 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

"Understandable. Alright then, what's the next move. You say the compound is being attacked by Damion? I'm assuming he's responsible for the ghouls." She swings the blade a few times before turning to him. "Seriously though, out of morbid curiosity, how long did I last?"

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

"two months, thirteen days, eleven hours, thirty seven minutes."

he said simply, slamming his fist into the elevator panel and opening it.

The conmpound is under siege, the undead pour over the broklen defenses in waves and the undead are ripping into the meagre defenses with wild abadon. horus fades from view and you hear the helmet on your hip hum to life as he growls.

*helmet on...Now."

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

"Yes, sir!" She grabs the helmet and slips it over her head. She smiles behind the helm staring out at the disaster that the facility had become. "Huh, maybe they weren't wrong about the whole bad luck following me thing."

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

the helmet shows you clearly where horus is swtanding and he simply walks through the carnage.

while unseen the undead ocassionally bumb into him but continue their hunt as he simply sighs.

"this is a damn mess."

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

Thessa follows after Horus, letting the ghouls push into her as he did. She speaks quietly into the com in the helmet. "Why did Damion attack this place?" She looks around at the wreckage as she walks.

Spoiler

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

he slams his blade into the throat of a fleeing scientist, driopping him so that the ghouls set on him like a pack of wild dogs.

"The experiments being dfone here could up damions swarm strength by over a hundred percent...he is looking for a way to save his horseman famine."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!