225 replies to this topic

#41 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

"Trust me, I think I already know." he said to Noctis as he kept a sturdy grip on his staff to keep himself from falling onto his knees. "Consider yourself lord of the guard once more then Sumac, if you and the Death Bites are willing to come with us of course." He said to all of them. "I'm aiming to rebuild what we had, with survivors I can find." he said, nodding to both them and noctis. "And then, well that's were the fun will start." he said with a smirk underneath the skull mask.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#42 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Noctis smirks but suddenly the ground beneath him begins to suck inward.

With a sickening crunch a long spike tail erupts from the earth and spears him through the chest, lifting the snarling omniarchj into the air.

Peice by peice a massive Deathnid, ghoul scoprion enforcer of the cities walls eruupts from the earth, its pincers snapping at varkanis menacingly

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#43 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

"Oh give us a fracking break will you?!" Varkanis shouted, something that almost made him go into a coughing fit since it still been only hours since awakening from his tomb. Backing off away from being snapped in half by it's pincers, he tries to focus the best he could under the circumstances to use the torment spell to tie down the frenzied protector.

Spoiler

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

the chains erupt from the eatrth and bind the frnezied beast down, but with a wicked snap it flings noctis away into the torrid waters of the nile.

Snarling and clacking in fury it snaps the bonds and easily slices both of the death eads into ribbons in one swipe making sumac howl in fury

cainsig11.jpg

#45 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

"That didn't last long." he said as he began to try something else. The red orb on the top of his staff glowed as he concentrated his influence. "Please be simple minded as I remember these things to be." he said to himself before extending it to the Deathnid before it could do anymore damage.

Spoiler

#46 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

bump

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

you are met with a solid wall of will for a couple long seconds.

Confsuion, anger, hunger and rage all assault yoyu at once. But as your will slowly breaks down the barriers, the deathnids angers calm, and within a few moments it considers you calmly

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

"Argh.....I should remember; just because it's simply doesn't mean it's weak either..." Varkanis said as he held the side of his bone helm. He's head snaps back up as he remembers something. "Ok, you just stay here, and stay calm ok?" he said to the deathnid before turning around to the river. "Oh he is going to be a very angry wet dog." He sighed to himself as motion for sumac to follow to hopefully pull Noctis out of the river before something else tries to fight him.

#49 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Noctis is already growling , snarling and wrestling with a giant length of glistening necrotic tissue.,

It looks like a massive tapeworm, it has wrapped itself around noctises torsos and is lunging at him with puckered, yet serrated teeth

cainsig11.jpg

#50 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

"Today is just not your day is it fuzzball." Varkanis said seeing the organism trying to drag Noctics into the water. He looks back to the massive deathnid and nugged it's will a little to helping Noctis. "Would you kindly cut that thing off of him." he said to it. Varkanis doubted his abilities to fight with just a normal human in close combat, let alone the massive worm thing that even noctis is having trouble with.

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:19 AM

the deathnid nods and walks forward. In one smoothe movement it slams its tail deep into the muck with a sickening crack and the tentacles go slack.

as it draws it back you can see a massive beetlike mass in the center of the tendrils and noctis tears free.

"You couldnt have done that before it impaled me?"

he growls, spitting muck and tendril from his mouth annoyedly.

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

"As if I knew it was there in the first place Noctis." Varkanis sighed as he moved down next to the patriarch. "Lets move you away from the river before something else decides to nibble on you first and then see how you are." he said as he tried to him him away from the waters with the aid of his staff.

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

you help noctis out of the waters and see what looks like a zombified fish gnawing on his tail and he grunts, swatting it off.
The deathnid lowers its head as noctis approaches and it grunts.

"Im sorry lord of the guard....Ive lost myself in the time of the darkness.....WHy are you here lord?"

he asks lookign at varklanis

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:34 AM

"Because the world itself is starting to fall into darkness, nightmare's darkness." he said to the deathnid as he brushed off his cloth. "Noctis has risen me out of my tomb and for now trying to find what is left of the old guard from the fallen city." he explained next. "After that well, that's in the air for right now." he shrugged his shoulders, the bones he wore clacking.

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Noctis grunts.

"The guard were all but destroyed many years back.I nly know of one of them....The reaper Nashgara.....Hes been seen in the poverts corners....Feeding on any ghoul stupid enough to intrude

the deathnid clacks its fangs.

"I dont want to go there.....It is scary there..."

cainsig11.jpg

#56 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

"It might be scary, but if Nashgara still has all of his faculties he's someone I need to go find and talk to." he said as he patted the deathnid to calm it down. "We at least need to go to the slums, you all can wait outside the area if he's that hungry." he said as he begain walking, digging up from his old mind the directions to the povert corner. "Hope he actually remembers me before he bites off my face, then again he might not like jerky." he said with sense of morbid humour.

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

the deathnid lifts you onto its back and it does the same with both of your compatriots as it ferries you over the putrid waters.

The trip is long but soon enough the slums come into sight.

The walls are covered in paraopets of flayed ghoul hides. Faces and eyes , some still moaning leer at you as you come close , and as you come to tyhe main archway noctis sighed.

\

"So about having all his facultiess....."

cainsig11.jpg

#58 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

" I added the qualifying word of 'If' to my earlier statement remember?" Varkanis reminded him while still looking upon the macabre scene before them. He new reapers were a breed that was more vicious the others, but even this surprised him. He sighed and looked down as he patted the carapace of the deathnid. "Like I said, you all don't have to go in." he said before sliding off the giant insectoid ghoul, making sure his robes didn't catch on anything. "Well, hope the front door the front door is at least open." he said to himself as he walked to the looming arch way, feeling the stares of the few living ghouls hanged on the walls.

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

noctises arm blades jut forward and he lets out a menacing growl as he looks alley to alley. Hundreds of scarab like ghouls watch from the darkness, chittering to themselves as you walk through the main plaza.

"i hate you so much old man."

he grunts as he notices the shadows pressing closer on all sides.

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

"If you really hated me you wouldn't have come in here with me now would you?" he said to the omniarch with a smirk behind the bone mask. He didn't pay much mind to the darkness surrounding them, being in a tomb for a number decades sort of desensitizes one to it. "You can see just fine in here right?" he asked Noctis, hoping he would have the better eyesight in this enviroment.

Change Theme!