5 replies to this topic

#1 Assassinatus41

Assassinatus41

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

Place your Character Name and your profile number here to play StarCraft 2 with fellow GothicWars users.

I'm JERF, 382

btw, anyone interested in starting a Protoss "Chapter"?

For Russ! For the Wolftime!

#2 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

i dont have install starcraft 2, i dont have enough room in my pc, but when i install it and remember my id i will edit this post :P

Posted Image

#3 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

name: phoenix
ID: 1515

Posted Image

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Place your Character Name and your profile number here to play StarCraft 2 with fellow GothicWars users.

We will be implementing a RealID section to Social Sites sometime soon. When D3 comes out everyone will need it anyway.

btw, anyone interested in starting a Protoss "Chapter"?

You can't start a Protoss Chapter, but you can get players together for a Starcraft (or Protoss) group like we have the Deathwatch Platoon for BF3.

Get 5 or more players who play it a lot and we will make you a forum room, otherwise it's "Other Games" for you!

Good luck either way! I don't personally like SC2 but I will admit the storyline is amazing

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Assassinatus41

Assassinatus41

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

I don't predict you'll be liking it anytime soon then either. Heart of The Swarm will be introducing the Protoss (definitely the awesomest alien race EVER) to a big, steaming pile of short sticks. It won't even be fun to play them anymore.:@
For Russ! For the Wolftime!

#6 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

I don't predict you'll be liking it anytime soon then either. Heart of The Swarm will be introducing the Protoss (definitely the awesomest alien race EVER) to a big, steaming pile of short sticks. It won't even be fun to play them anymore.:@

dont worry the final game is legacy of the void, and i think the protoss are going to very awesome in that game :)

Posted Image

Change Theme!