#121 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 08:57

Sorianna looks from the snake to the woman in front of her. She studies Lorana closely, keeping her eyes away from the figure that stared at her.

"You know Cain then? For how long?" She shifts uncomfortably, most of her body in pain. Remembering she has tea she takes a few more drinks.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#122 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 09:11

I knew him a sa child..

The woman answers , touching the figures face like a blind woman..

"I did his blood transfusions when he was young...He suffered from luekemia as a child. I remembered seeing him when he came back to the coven when he was older....But these eyes....These eyes are not his..."

She looks at you ..

"these eyes are from a monster of your past....You are attributiing them to him....But the real figure you fear...Is locked away in your head."

#123 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 09:28

She forces her eyes to look at the figure. The image of Cain stands in front of her and as she takes in his form she merely sees a man until her gaze meets his. Fear and hatred explode in her mind.

With a shuddering breath she pushes herself up to sit straight. "What do you mean?" her gaze still locked with the eyes. "What is it that I don't remember?" She looks back at Lorana. "Show me please!"

#124 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 09:52

the woman l;ooks at the blood and growls.

"show your true form ..."

The blood mishapes, it grows into a man similar to cain, his atrmor is mismatched, like a harlequin of the humans carnival.

long human skulls hang from his waist, and long crow black hair runs down from his shoulders.

"father...."

sorana whispwers, looking at the figure in terror.

"father.."

#125 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 10:03

Absolute fear explodes in Sorianna's mind, fear she doesn't understand. She presses herself into the wall, trying to back away from the man in front of her. "Make it go away." her voice is barely audible. The figure stares at her and smirks.

"MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!" she shrieks, terror flooding her entire body. She grabs her head and curls in on herself. She can hear screaming, but it sounds distant and surreal.

#126 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 10:22

lorana visibly tries to dispel the image but the figure seems to laugh, a grating, insane laugh as it reaches into its poctet and pulls out what looks like an owls skull marked with the words

Madeus

Lexanna

Your childhood clutchmates.

"soon....You too.."

the figure laughs, that same laugh filling the air until lorana is able to fully destroy the illusion

#127 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 11:03

Sorianna begins to sob hard, the names flashing in her mind. She sees the faces of her clutchmates and sobs harder. He had killed them. "No...." She wraps her wings around herself, cocooning into her fear and sadness.

"They're dead....I don't....why....?" Her sobs echo through the cell.

#128 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 11:21

the woman touches you softly, drawing you out of your cacooon.

"shhh girl....Peace...breathe.."

she manages to coax you into her arms.

"what...No, who you justr saw is my father..nightmare...He is ..A terror of this world...A seed of the primevial undead. YOu arent thwe first to react like this."

#129 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 11:35

She continues to sob into the woman's shoulder. "What does he have to do with me? Why do I fear him so wholly? Why me...?"

#130 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 11:36

She sighs..

"i can show you....But the question is are you ready.."

#131 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 11:39

Sorianna chokes back another sob. "I don't know if I was every ready for any of this...but I want to know. I don't want to be in the dark anymore. Please show me."

#132 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 juli 2013 - 11:45

She puts her hand in the blood, and it coats your face. You are traken back through the memories unt il you see the town, you see it engulfed in flames, you see cain, standing beside several other men fighting back tides of ravenous undead, you see him turn and look at you and leap to intercept a clawrd tendril that a fleshbeast flung your way. another memeber, a familair pyromancer sets the beast alight as you run.

you run, harder and faster, you run unti lyour legs give out and that is when tyou see it..

your friends, your clutchmates, laying prostate in a pool of their blood, that figure looming over them, clutching their bloodstained heads by the feathers.

"hello small one.....Welcome to the butchers grounds..."

#133 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 12:03

"Madeus.....Lexanna....no..." Sorianna looks at the one holding their decapitated heads and sees silver eyes, eyes that radiate insanity and cruelty. She scrambles backwards frantically, slipping several times. When she finally gets her feet under her, her feather are soaked in blood.

"Brother...sister..." she stares at them as an unfamiliar feeling wells up in her soul. She can feel anger seeping into every pore of her body. "You killed them..." The venom in her voice was pure and cold. A solid and complete hatred replaced the anger and the strange feeling began to consume her thoughts.

She wanted death.

She wanted blood.

#134 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 12:08

You hear Somone call you to you, you turn to look as see Cain , barely out of his teens running at you.

As you turn around the figure lunges, Ghoulbone blade brandished .you baret sidestep as Cain lunges in e tween you and the figure .

" run ..."

He grunts.

" fucking run!"

#135 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 12:47

The sight of Cain quells the feeling some. "You'll die! I can't leave you!" She turns to the figure again. "He's taking away people I care about." With effort she pulls the blood off her feathers, forming her scythe.

#136 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 12:56

burais slams into you clumsily, toppling you both over as you hear a loud clang.

"Bewegen Fräulein Vogel!" He yels, pushing you aside as a jagged shard of ghoulbone slams into the ground between your legs.

"MOVE NOW"

He moves to cains side as the purfier is driven back step by step by a furious barrage of attacks.

You are lifted to your feet by morgana who begins to drag you to the towns safety shelter.

"Let the silencers handle this Sori...Please!"

cain overpowers the man and drives him to a tree spitting venom

#137 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 01:06

Sorianna looks back at the two fighting young men. She sees the bodies of her clutchmates on the ground and begins to cry. With a sorrowful screech she yells back to the two that saved her life. "Don't let him get away, dammit!!"

She turns and starts running with Morgana. "He killed them Morgana...why is he doing this to us?"

#138 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 01:15

you begin to fade back into reality, and its loranas hooded features that greet you.

"He wanted to kill you...Thats why he attacked. He wanted to remove a threat and he did his best to do it.....After that battle cain and burias killed that host of nightmares mind....They went on to become higher ranking silencers."

lorana stands, coming back with a small plate of chewy sweets.

"What did you come here for girl...what brings you to my cell."

#139 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 05:13

"I'm....I'm not sure...my father told me that I needed to see you. I did not know any of that...I don't remember being attacked. Why do I not know any of this? Why would I be a threat to Nightmare?"

#140 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 juli 2013 - 05:45

She sighs.

"sanguimancers are a dangerous breed of mutant./...we control the ebbing flow of life and death...Killing you would mean he wouldn't have to worry about shreat to his very core."

she lowers her head and you notice she is not much oklder then you, her pale cream colored skin is marked with intricate runes and tatoos, but waht captivates you is her eyes, pale white, the stigmata of a blind woman

"im guerssing you ladies are ready to go.."

The paladin that brought you whispers, appearing at the door.

"i dont like confined spaces*

Change Theme!