144 replies to this topic

#21 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

"....How long did you not want to talk about the reason she is looking for the scientist?" Burias asked now, deciding to get to the point. He leans to aside to cain. "Why is he called the pale one?" He asked as a sidenote.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

Cain stops, letting out a slow breath.

" she told me not to tell you because she didn't want you to be upset if she never came back."

Cain answers, hitting the button and revealing the slumbering T. rex.

" we both agreed that it was or the best... The chances of her finding him are like finding grain of sand in your shoes after walking a beach.

#23 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

"I'm pretty sure I would have come to that thought when she did not show up for awhile anyways bruder." He said to him. "I always worry about the two of you, you should know that by now. But if anything, I'm more worried about you right now." He now brought up. "I know she still means a lot to you, and considering what happened to have her like this.....it's not gut at all to just shove it down bruder." He told him.

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

Cain stops, his hands manipulating the ibtracate iron tumbler system of the cage .

" do you beleive in demons burias."

He asks as the cage opens, revealing the slumbering and restrained mr jingles.

#25 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

Seeing mr.jingels for the first time in long time, burias almost forgot how big the predator was. "As in personal demons bruder? Ja." He said to him, guessing that is what cain meant. "Or do you mean something else?" He added.

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

Cain says nothing as you see the large prison on mr jingles back lift and hammer down, Swindon static through his shell.

The beasts eyes open slowly but within seconds two in linking eyes stare directly at you

#27 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Burias looked back at the dinosaur and gave a small wave. "Hallo Mr.Jingels." he greeted the awakened prehistoric creature. He returned his attention back to Cain. "Bruder, I know you are probably are trying to keep it all locked up inside because you want to put a strong front up for everyone else. And I would bet alot that what is going on with schwester Jessica is not the only thing bothering you either." Burias started now. "But all that you are storing, it will just get worse the longer it stays to the point where you will do something you will regret or just simply breakdown. It is a dark road, and there is no light at the end." he said, speaking from his own experience. "....since I was a child I just kept everything in my head. I didn't want to talk to mutter because she seem too troubled by it everytime I saw her and I was afraid to talk to anyone else because I thought they would get hurt by vater just like Juliee almost was." he told him, explaining his side. "And that led to....well, you saw it when you first meet me and later on as we worked together, like the classical music sessions." he added. "The only reason I'm sure of as to how I got off that crimson route was I meet you and Jessica, caring people I could actually talk to. I'm also sure I would have been worse by now if I did not meet you two." he finished. "Bruder, I'm always here for you. And I'm not the only one either. Please don't do what I tried to do before." he said to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

Cain says nothing as the dinosaur lifts you from the ground with it small arms and hugs you crushingly.

" daddy....."

The great beast growls, it's weapon systems coming online as it crushes you.

" fine fine..."

Cain laughs , shaking his head.

" stop using logic burias it doesn't fit you."

#29 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

"I use it when it is needed, especially for family, which seems to be happening more often than usual." he said as best he could as the dimunitive arms of the dinosaur squished him. "I feel so loved." he said with a small gasp of air as he hanged in the air and trying to hug the dinosaur back. Burias looked back to cain as he remembered something. "You would not happen to know where I could possibly find some thread would you?" he asked him.

#30 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

cain takes out a long length of string, looking at burias confused.

"what in gods name.....do you want this for."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#31 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:12 AM

Burias looked down to cain. "To maybe hopefully stitch the remenants of my vorboten trench coat to at least keep it together. Probably need more than that though." he explained as he hanged there, not really minding the height it seems. "More then likely it's done for, but I like to keep it anyways if I could. Too many memories you know?" he said to him.

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:49 AM

Cain shakes his head.

"you'll forage material when we head out...That ll be your motivation for this training...."

He turns from you as the dinosaur sets you down, looking at a large container with interest.

"get this thing weaponized by the morning....we head out then."

cainsig11.jpg

#33 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:09 AM

"Jawohl bruder." he said to him as he gave a small salute with a smile under his draconic gasmask. Burias walks over to the Arsenal container and activates the terminal to get it going. "Let us see what we were able to get from that facility on cuba for you, Ja Mr.Jingels." he said to the Tyrannosaurs as he looks at the terminal.

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

The containers open revealing massive weapon loadouts.

crshing claws

advanced plasma assisted jaw cutters

infared eye enchancements

hellpounder artillery

novas cannon

flamethrower asophegeal mutation

battering ram tail

diomond tipped teeth fillings

choose three

cainsig11.jpg

#35 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

"Wow, these are quiet interesting. Infact, it gives me some future ideas. But that will be for later though." he said to himself with a smirk as he reads each of the options and what they are meant for. Setteling on which ones he thinks would be the best options for Mr. Jingels, he types them in the terminal through it's keyboard and let it go to work.

-Infared eye enchancements
-Nova cannon
-Diamond teeth fillings

#36 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

Mr jingles is weaponized easily andf you sleep the night awy.

The next morning you are up at dawn. Cain, along with the rest of the black company set out into the deadlands to begin the company training. Its brutal, worse then your original training to become a silencer. Cains regime is tough, deadly , and at times suicidal. YOu are driven to the [pinnacle of your breaking point, and allowed to live over and over.

After six months of hellish training cain allows you to rest, allowing the company the luxury of an actual old world hotel.

"Burias..."

cain growls, his face obscured by his ghoulbone mask.

"present...."

cainsig11.jpg

#37 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

Burias's eyes opened up behind the lenses of the Draconic gasmask, looking more like a dragon's skull due to the bones that burias formed onto the mask. "The wake up call feels a little late." he said as he sat up quietly. His grand father's armor had the same treatmeant as the gas mask recieved, making into a skeleton from head to toe inlaided into the ornate armor of Alduin. He grabs his black trench coat, a repleacement made from the skin of a rather large crocodile varghen bandit that talked a little too of what he wanted to do with his vorboten schwesters that made a merciful end out of the question. "What is up for today bruder?" he asked as he immediatly gathered his gear.

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

You didn't see it coming. A hard fist finds its way directly into your gut, doubling you over in a single strike.

Cain smirks a you drop to your knees and he crouches beside you.

" since when do you refer to an officer addressing you that way burias.."

Cain laughs helping you up.

" you and I are going solo, strap up cowboy ."

He turns and walks out of the hotel waiting for you at the stairs.

#39 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

"And since when did you like being an officer, herr Kommadant?" he said with a grin of pointed teeth under the gasmask. The blow was painful, but with Burias's mental makeup, it was also fun for him. He checked his Ak and pistols along with the two machete's. The knuckle dusters where fitted into the gaunlets of his armor, the words surprise having a few stains on the metal that he can't get out.

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

Cain says nothing.

His armor strikes you. The normally pristine black body suit is hung with ghoul bone fetishes.

His scythe has a large rolling eye in the blade and wicked drooling teeth, and his machete had a wicked toothed groove. The blade on his back also has a rolling eye on it and as you apoproach it looks at you.

"I had reports....Something nearyby i want to check out....Some locals are rattled."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!