#1 Eon SilverWulf

Eon SilverWulf

Just another day in paradise.

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

This is a truely ambitouse roleplay that i have thought up of and is going to be hosted by Iron k where it involves the current battle between the raven guard and Iron k but it has a twist because i wanted to make it into an RolePlay and make it so other people could join in if they want and major battles between the two forces would take place in space marine.

A good example of this: say leadcrazysam (a minion to iron) decides to challenge myself (brother in the ravenguard) in the rp, it would turn into a 1v1 in game and it would directly affect the outcome of the events within the rp. This aspect also allows other people from other chapters to join in as allies to our cause in major battles.

We could use any help anybody would like to offer and you dont even have to roleplay to be apart of the story because you could be narated in as part of the major battle. Example: As the battle raged on between the two might forces another group came swooping down from the sky and began the counter attack, It was the ultramarines! something like that.

The only thing i ask is ask before you would like to particapate
in this rp by posting in this thread, i will actively update this post for anybody that is willing to join, even if you dont want to rp you will be added to the list if you want to be apart of the story.

I hope to see more of you on the battle field ^.^

Raven Guard Forces
Catty Vixen
Brother Calad
Eon SilverWulf

The Iron Brigade
Iron K
LeadCrazySam

-Goranok

Former member of the Dark Angels 5th company

Former member of the Raven Guard

Change Theme!