ramadibones

Doc Bones

• Members
  • Others:
  • 76 posts
  • Xbox Live:RamadiBones

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

(Hope this is in the right place)

I am currently working on a story and for my main character, who is a Blood Angel Librarian, I was trying to figure out what armour he might wear. Do to some of the fluff dealing with him, he can not wear Power Armour as he destroys. With the monasteric trappings that Space Marines have, would a Mesh Combat Cloak work since it is very much like the robes they normally wear?
It's the blood of the ancients
That runs through our veins
And the forms pass
But the circle of life remains

- Ellen Klaver

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

If ya read the announcement in this forum section it says it's not for seeking help (and has a URL for the help forum). Therefore this post could be in either of them cos it's a hybrid help/discussion, so no real bother.

Anyway; you could assign him archeotech artificer armor, it's the type of power armor that Custodians wear, it cannot be affected by psychic powers. That would get around the no-power-armor issue; otherwise I would advise you have him wear scout armor which is just plates on the Black Carapace, going into a warzone in monastery attire would be insta-death against nids or Eldar

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 ramadibones

ramadibones

Doc Bones

• Members
  • Others:
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

I had read the announcement and was just unsure do to what I was asking about. But I had though about that and with his psychic infused body anything to ridgid would be destroyed. Pulling from the Deathwatch RPG, he sustains a modified Might of Heroes called Blood of Heroes, modifying his strength and toughness. Might of the Ancients and Possibility Shield are the other two that he sustains. He is also under the effects of a permament Frenzy do to his control of the Black Rage instead of the other way around.
It's the blood of the ancients
That runs through our veins
And the forms pass
But the circle of life remains

- Ellen Klaver

#4 ramadibones

ramadibones

Doc Bones

• Members
  • Others:
  • 76 posts