Photo

Hitler Ranting. This time about the Xbox One!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

Did Hitler convince you? =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#3 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

trololololololol ;)
Posted Image

#4 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

Paladin... You're a dick! ;)

#5 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

Yes he did. Im buying a PC :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#6 CptMarlon

CptMarlon

Meatshield

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

I've always been on a PS and i like the way they made with out the Hitler asking people if they want to leave and in stead making look like they leave for the sake of it 

I've always been on a PS and i like the way they made with out the Hitler asking people if they want to leave and in stead making look like they leave for the sake of it

do you mean this is how far Xbox has got to

Posted Image

Valor Alliance

Postad bild

With Valor we shall end this chaos

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

A PS1 is fucking awesome! But I'm not getting an Xbox one just because I don't Skype, I don't watch movies or tv over the Internet and I use it as a games console.

I don't want to pay a fuck load of money for a device which I am going to use the minimum amount of. I use my Laptop for that anyway...

Hitler makes some good points =P

#8 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

If I was you Id stick to the 360. As a gaming device it's exactly the same as XBox One will be.

Posted Image

#9 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

well, I was already in full swing to switch to pc, and if this is true, Im going to completely move to pc. I already am a poor college student, I'm not paying for another computer.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#10 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

I'm probably gonna sell most my games on PS3 for about £50+ (given how bad the second had market is I wouldn't be surprise if they go for lower) before I leave for Uni in just over a year.

Then I'm gonna be living on PC gaming, and the way I see it, there's no downside. I'm still gonna be using a DualShock controller. Gonna get WAY more exclusive titles than both PS4 and Xbox1 combined. Cheaper gaming thanks to stuff like Steam and shadier parts of the internet... And a PC can already do everything an Xbox1 is gonna do anyway, except by being WAY cheaper.

Posted Image

#11 CptMarlon

CptMarlon

Meatshield

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

i use a pc and playstation

Valor Alliance

Postad bild

With Valor we shall end this chaos

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Oh yeah I am keeping my 360. No way am I off for a Xbox One. Looks terrible, sound terrible and I don't even class it as a gaming console any more...

I might try to turn to PC gaming more and get a Desktop rather than a Laptop just because a Desktop works better for gaming and what not. =P

Can games I bought off Steam be transferred from one laptop to another or something?

#13 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

yes they can. your steam games just chill in a libarary. They can be downloaded to any device you log into steam on.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

Ok then! =D Thanks =)

#15 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

Think there's a limit to how many devices your steamID is allowed to be registered to.

Posted Image

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

What is the limit? At the moment I registered on my Iphone and Laptop.

#17 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

Dunno, I did it at least 5 times with how many different harddrives was replaced. (IPhone???)

Posted Image

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

I have the Steam App so that if a game doesn't allow me to use the Steam chat such as Blood Bowl last night I was playing against Othrim's Dark Elves and I was chatting to Lothair who was spectating through Steam and to Othrim through the ingame chat. Helps out but I only used it when a game doesn't have the steam chat.

I am just waiting for Company of Heroes Complete Pack to have a reduction on Steam so it is below a tenner so I can get it as I have £10.01 on my Steam account =P

#19 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

Should be reduced on the Steam Summer Sale.

Posted Image

#20 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

Well it might be lowered down to build up hype for Company of Heroes 2 which I would love to get but I doubt my laptop could handle it =P

Change Theme!