4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

Ok so I recently got Blood Bowl from Steam and every time I try to open the Steam overlay. I have set it through a game's properties that Blood Bowl has enabled steam community in-game.

If I try it doesn't appear. It does work on other games like Soulstorm but it doesn't work for Blood Bowl.

Any idea why?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

Nope, some games just plain don't work with the overlay

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

But Yon apparently has the Blood Bowl Legendary Edition and it works with the Steam Overlay stuff. Does it vary from person to person?

I can use the Steam App on my Iphone but it is annoying as I change constantly =P

But if it cannot be fixed then fair enough. =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

There's like 5 different versions of Blood Bowl on Steam. My Dark Elf edition doesn't work with overlay either

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

Apparently Chaos Edition works with the Steam overlay. I didn't get Steam as I had no interest with the three races it adds (Chaos Dwarfs, Khornate Daemons and something else.)

I am still pretty Newbie but I like using the Undead. Except my team cannot pick up the ball. Me and Dante earlier had like three turns trying to pick up the ball just to have a our guys just drop it. It was a true Facepalm moment for both teams =P

Change Theme!