Photo

Transformers vs. Space marines

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would win in this scenario? (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would win in this scenario?

1. Transformers (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

2. Adeptus Astartes (14 votes [70.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

3. Inconclusive (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

Vote

#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

So I'm wandering who would win if transformers went up against space marines. I don't mean one on one, I mean like all as a whole against each other. Who's weapons would be more effective against the other? Of course I think this could be somewhat of a tie. Transformers can morph weapons from appendages and can transform into vehicles but I would think that space marines have pure weight of numbers. If say a legion of Astartes were to try to conquer Cybertron then would it be matched, or would one win?
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hm, depends. Will the space marines have any super heavy support?
There are things like trypticon and omega supreme that could probably tangle with a reaver titan on equal footing.

Trypticon
Spoiler

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

Astartes hands down, if we are including titans in this well then no contest... The titans have these things that are called... guns... not the little ones that are on transformers, they are a massive fucking gun platform

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

If you ask me, it really depends on what version of transformers. Like G1 would have more of a shot that Animated. Buuut I only know most about the Transformers, and very little about WH: 40K. But no matter what version, the SM would have to deal with Unicron....and maybe Primus.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#5 The Valcor

The Valcor

Meatshield

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

This really is not even a competition. Space Marines have conquered entire galaxies, and eat steel for breakfast with a side of raw acid. Not to mention their ships blow up planets kinda regularly. :/ but i am also extremely bias.
The Valcor, Glorified big gun toting mother f***er.

#6 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Astartes hands down, if we are including titans in this well then no contest... The titans have these things that are called... guns... not the little ones that are on transformers, they are a massive fucking gun platform

Posted Image

You are aware that their are planet sized transformers! As of now it would have to be the space marines just because of the fact that their universe is much larger and so has allowed for more of them. If the transformer universe was the same size then who knows but itd b a battle for the ages
Posted Image

#7 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

As of now it would have to be the space marines just because of the fact that their universe is much larger and so has allowed for more of them. If the transformer universe was the same size then who knows but itd b a battle for the ages

What if we were to include ALL versions of transformers in this fight, which would mean multiples of every known transformer.
Posted Image

#8 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

If there are planet sized transformers then the space marine have the oribtal bombardment for that job. Remm the lore of the da they bombarded it so much it it split the planet into. I mean the space marines wood just field lascannons as they are anti armor weapons
I know transormers come in different shapes n sizes but astartes still have I tink.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#9 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

Yeah. Lascannons. :D

Posted Image

#10 ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts
  • Xbox Live:ICE JARL
  • Steam:bjorn_ironskull
  • Social Groups:Ice Wolves

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

its a close call, but i think that the astartes array of weapons, vehicles, numbers and sheer determination would prevail. that, and the rift between deceptapunks and autobots is too deep. astartes can work together, even with their defferences. especially if we are talking a pre-heresy legion.

5a0878d3-1001-44ce-8a24-7d2530b2cb82_zps

#11 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

Transformers on planet.

Exterminatus

Nuff said!
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#12 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Nurgel
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#13 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

YOUR ALL WRONG! :P Auto bots want to preserve life, the cons dont. The bots would team up with the adaptas to destroy the cons. Can you say titan optimus, bwahaha (evil face)
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#14 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Just think.... Transformers Adapt.

They wont be cars or jets... They will most probaly be Land Raiders, Predetors, Rhinos, Stormtalons. They wpuld be useing Cybertronian and Imperium weapons against the Space marines.

Tough call Me thinks

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#15 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

In thic case exterminatus is out of the question, except in the case of planet sized transformers just to be fair, and all transformers are included.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#16 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

In thic case exterminatus is out of the question, except in the case of planet sized transformers just to be fair, and all transformers are included.

Not to mention the pretenders, bots disguised as humans.
Posted Image

#17 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

I would think that those ones wouldn't show up on auspex.

#18 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

YOUR ALL WRONG! :P Auto bots want to preserve life, the cons dont. The bots would team up with the adaptas to destroy the cons. Can you say titan optimus, bwahaha (evil face)

That is a very good point but remember the Astartes are very zeouls so would they be willing to team up with the autobots? 

If there are planet sized transformers then the space marine have the oribtal bombardment for that job. Remm the lore of the da they bombarded it so much it it split the planet into. I mean the space marines wood just field lascannons as they are anti armor weapons
I know transormers come in different shapes n sizes but astartes still have I tink.

thats all good when ur dropping bombs on a planet that has no orbital defences but ur talking about a lilving thinking machine u think its gonna let u sit in orbit around it and drop bombs on it?
Posted Image

#19 The Valcor

The Valcor

Meatshield

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

They almost never team up with anything not human so I think teaming up is out of the question.
The Valcor, Glorified big gun toting mother f***er.

#20 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

As much as i like thought of them battleing i like the thought of the them teaming up even more the options are limitless :D
Posted Image

Change Theme!