#1 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

Alright guys well I tried to download the Eve online trial, well it stopped and said "archive Extraction Failed:3".
I tried the manual download, didnt work, i tried the repair tool while downloading that didnt work, so put simply its not downloading, any help guys?

Here's a screen picture just to show ya what it is.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

Try downloading from a different browser. Also if you're at that stage swap to my link and I'll split the money with you ^~

EVE Support is pretty good, so you can always open tickets or call them

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

Yeah I have no idea sorry. I would say check out eve forums to see if others are experiencing problems like this or contact eve support.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

Change Theme!