2 replies to this topic

#1 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

Why would you seriously delete the thread as soon as I try to defend the actions of the person accused of spawn camping? We're not allowed to defend ourselves anymore? I wasn't trying to start flaming again, because that wasn't very productive. I was simply giving proof that these accusations of spawn camping were bullshit.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#2 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

you proved your point Give it up man all its going to do is start another flame.

closed
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Im going to say this.
There are ways to go about itthere are ways you can bring this across. Just because you want to do it, doesnt mean its allowed. if you feel this strongly, have an xo bring it up behind closed doors. thank you spec for locking

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!