5 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

I am just wondering as I have played some of it and like some of the new skins released and the online is ok.

Still too many shotguns for my liking but more fun than playing with bots I guess as people usually think and do more thought out plans. =P

Played Boneyard and quite like the map. Lots of toys to use. Hammer of Dawn, Longshot, Boomshot and the other weapons like that. Also the layout is quite nice =)

Blood Drive confused me at first with the areas that were blocked off in Gears 2 and they were open on this one. Gave it a layout and made it more fun. Still don't really know where everything is though =/

Might try to get a Classic Hammerburst soon or something. Really like that gun when I use it as a Kantus.

Has anyone played the new Overrun map yet as I still am yet to play it. Looked like a nice map from the trailer though =)

I will try to keep people informed of the next DLC date and I will also keep people informed of the current special event which if it hasn't changed is still classic Gears where you start off with a Gnasher and a chosen weapon (Hammerburst, Lancer, Retro Lancer ect.)

Overall I am happy just to get some new content to play =)

But from what I read on Gears Judgement Forums the majority seem to hate Judgement. I personally quite like it. Wouldn't mind some more game types and horde being brought back. That is my only real criticism of the game.

Also the Gears Judgement Forums complain about a lack of characters. I think there is a substantial amount of playable characters. I wouldn't mind playing as Dizzy but because he isn't in the game I am not off to call the game shit because of it.

I think the DLC is quite good and I am glad I got my VIP pass =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

I like the new playlist

Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

Haven't played it yet. Just did some Team Deathmatch and got some more kill with my Hammerburst. =)

Do you know what weapon order the Master of Arms is?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

lancer,gnasher,boomshot,breechshot,retro,scorcher, something else
Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Looks pretty good. I will go onto it when I get home from school later. Thanks for the list =)

#6 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

After the letdown that was the Metal Gear Rising DLC, I'm partial to getting this if it's worth it. How is the man at arms gameplay? I saw it and was interested, but, since I don't have it, didn't know

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

Change Theme!