Posted Image

#4 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Thank you to the sons of russ for a great game. It was quite intense.
Posted Image

#5 woodiestrain7

woodiestrain7

Champion of the 1st

• Members
  • Others:
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

What's going on with the thousand sons match???
FOR THE RAIN!!!!

#6 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

Yep excellent game against the Space Wolves. Really intense, and with the way that both teams played either team could have gotten the victory. We just got one lucky break but that's all you need in CTF. The video should be up by tomorrow evening for anyone that wants to watch the epic match.

Thanks again for the match Space Wolves. This level of competition and play is the reason why I enjoy playing Space Marine. It was a lot of fun and a great challenge.

Cheers!

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#7 D0R0TKA

D0R0TKA

Faction XO

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Legion of The Damned vs.DeathWatch : 0-1

Thank you guys for great game :) and even better afterparty lol :D

Wish all good luck in next runds! Let the best win with all glory and respect! :P

Salve!
Postad bild
Choć droga jest bez końca, pozornie bez znaczenia. Mniemam, że mam powody by drogi swej nie zmieniać!

#8 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:55 AM

awesome game Legion! i was getting my ass kicked left and right:-p

hope to play you guys in the future:)
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#9 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

win to the DW. great game Blood Eagles.

Good game, so much dakka... :o

Good luck in the rest of the tourney DW :)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#10 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

By the sounds of it good games. Well to everyone that played and good luck to everyone who is still in the tourney.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#11 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

awesome game Legion! i was getting my ass kicked left and right:-p

hope to play you guys in the future:)

Yeah thanks for the game, and best of luck to you guys. I'm sure we'll play you guys soon enough I already have members who are keen for another match :D
Posted Image

In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

#12 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Video for our match vs. Space Wolves is up. Here it is:

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#13 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Final Round 8v8

Sieze Ground:
Dark Angels-2500
Deathwatch-496

Annihillation:
Dark Angels-150
Deathwatch-66

Capture the flag:
Dark Angels-5
Deathwatch-0

Good games gentlemen, It was an honor to do battle with you.

Video's will be posted shortly.
Posted Image

#14 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

congrats DA you earned this. you are the winner of the Chosen Tournament.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#15 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

The CTF video is up already (the others are taking forever to upload). I'll provide links to the Annihilation and Seize Ground games when they are available:

and a direct link:

#16 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Akon gave me the power~~Puddle
Posted Image

#17 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

Video of second match (Annihilation):

and a direct link:

#18 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

Video of first match (Seize Ground):

and the direct link:

#19 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Me picking the wrong loadout with a stimpack on the final in a tourney = Biggest fail in SM history.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#20 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Ok im confused, i thought that we had arranged to play our game against the da's this weekend spec yet none of them got in touch and i now find that not only did you guys play the final but that we got kicked from the tourney aswell without so much as a word too us that that was what had happened.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

Change Theme!