7 replies to this topic

#1 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

As some of you know I have recently taken on a new job in a new Province. As a result of this move my Xbox has not been able to connect to live or at this moment even work very often.

As a result I have not been able to be the leader I should be for the Deathwatch. I regret having to step down and also feel I should have done so sooner. Such is life though and I am happy to announce that Spec will be taking over as leader.

The Deathwatch elected me to lead in our early days and I hope that my time in that position has done justice to the great crew that the Deathwatch are. From our early days of chatting while painting models during load screens all the way to our rise to tournament victory it has all been a blast.

Thanks to the crew at Gothic Wars for all the help over the last year and to all of you here that have allowed this community to grow. While I may not be on Xbox very often I wish all of you the best and hope to see you online in the future. I will of course still be here on the site as my new laptop works fine so this is not a good bye, just a change in pace.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#2 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Thanks COTW. I love this Chapter, I love our guys and I feel honored to have the opportunity to lead them to countless more victorys. Not many changes in the future. We're still going to be the ones putting boots too asses and empty beers in the trash cans on fridays.

FOR the WATCH!!
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#3 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

All the best for the future cotw. And spec u will do well.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

I couldn't really put into words the respect the DW have earned, you've made it through every scrap and drama intact and with dignity (it's like ya'll have teflon coated armour). I know Spec'll do your members proud

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

Congrat Spec, lets see the DW keep kicking ass. :D
Hope to keep seeing you around Cotw. :P

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#6 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

I couldn't really put into words the respect the DW have earned, you've made it through every scrap and drama intact and with dignity (it's like ya'll have teflon coated armour). I know Spec'll do your members proud

In this company that means a lot Cru. Thanks again for all the work you and your staff have done to keep the lights on here. The community as a whole owes a lot to this place even if sometimes it doesn't feel like it is appreciated.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#7 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

May good luck follow you wherever you go Cot. As for Spec, I am sure he will lead Deathwatch to many victories.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#8 XVulkan He'stanX

XVulkan He'stanX

1st founding member

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

OH MY GOD SPECS LEADING THE CHAPTER!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Nah I'm just joshin ya spec I'm about 65% positive you won't be able to screw up that bad :) 
And in addition thank you COTW for allowing me to be apart of this great group of guys from almost the very beginning and helping turning it into the awesome chapter it is today. I hope you will be playing with us again real soon.
INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!

Change Theme!