Follower of Nagash

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Live:Danerius xDAx
  • Steam:dplante4
  • Social Groups:Dark Angels

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Hello Battle Brothers and Heretics alike,

Thought that I would create a thread so that Exterminatus sessions could be set up. I am looking to put together a team to take on the Chaos Invasion Exterminatus. Unfortunately I am in a different time zone than many of my Chapter brothers (GMT-6). If anyone is interested in this post your GamerTag on the Forum and I will send a reply via Xbox Live until I have a team ready to go. GT: Danerius xDAx
Posted Image

#2 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

Don't really play Space Marine any more except on Fridays but best class to use would be a Tactical with Combat Stims, Plasma Gun or Bolter with a Meltagun up your arse when the Nobz and Smurfs arrive.

Perks would be Larraman's blessing (However it is spelt. The perk that gives faster health regeneration.) and Weapon Versatility so you can have a Meltagun up your arse.

Also don't forget the important of the Bolt pistol. Good few shots with that and most things will die.

Use stims when near death so you can get all your health back very fast.

Then roll from time to time so you can evade hits from enemies.

Just get some others using a similar class and those Orks and Smurfs will all die =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

I always swore by the Plasma Cannon, Extra Ammo Perk and Extra Shield Perk. Massive AoE damage can keep the swarms of your back early on so you can save up lives; it's also good against the smurfs if your mates tank.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

Funny, I was thinking of setting up a similar thing, except instead of just Exterminatus, the team plays all horde-based games. My GT is the same as my name. I typically play with the Storm or Heavy Bolter, if you want orks to have more holes than Swiss cheese, I'm your marine. Unfortunately, I don't have the dlcs.
Posted Image

#5 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

Sounds like fun. I'd be up for it. Shoot me a fr.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#6 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

I personally like a p-cannon as cru described, two heavy bolters, and a hammer

just set up a killbox
Posted Image