4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

The current special even going on at the moment is a Free For All where everyone has a Gnasher Shotgun and a Frag.

In my opinion it is terrible. I hate shotguns so making a game filled with them and everyone is an enemy just makes it an avoid area until it changes to something better.

Played a couple of games so I participated and got closer to next medal for participating in special events.

Will post here what the next one is when I learn what it is or when I play it.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

using the gnasher shotgun is pretty hard until you get used to the movement of gears of war games after that it becomes the most fun thing i have ever done in a video game... just stick with it
Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

Well I hated it in Gears 1, also hated it in Gears 2, then hated in Gears 3 and now I still hate it in Judgement.

Just how I am as I hate all shotgun type weapons in every game =P

I don't mind one or two but when a team of Shotguns arrive it just pisses me off =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

That's why I only use the Sawed Off Shotgun :P

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#5 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

LOL sawn off is like the gnasher but less ammo. I tried this event too with Dante and it was just awfull for me. I prefer to aim shoot reposition aim shoot reposition as apposed to hide round corner splat, charge splat, run over there splat.

High mobility 1 shot weapons would be banned in my head. Love the 'ONE SHOT' slow to carry, have to brace, boom gone. or even the one shell at a time rifle 'long shot' kill me all you want with those, you need to aim right, get your timing right. If i'm still there it's my fault, need to learn to duck and move.

but sorry i'm going back to a long old arguement. pls feel free to not comment hahaha

yes well,,,,, latest event..... not for me but played it anyway.
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

Change Theme!