• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 TheDevilsOwn98

TheDevilsOwn98

Meatshield

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Is active group looking for a player join there chapter... let me know I have all dlc and not to bad of a player
TheDevilsOwn98.

#2 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Dude ur best bet is to look into the chapters lore n stuff n see what takes ur fancy ya know.
In my eyes that be ur best bet.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#3 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

we're always looking out for recruits...being smaller than most y'know? We have ranks out for those and all the yellowdes you could want

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#4 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

ya man hugo is right look at the lore of the different chapters or u could also talk to people in the different chapters and see what there about but your best bet would be to see what chapters play at the times your available to play since the chapters are made up from people all over the world and just see which one fits best to your schedule
Posted Image

#5 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Check your timezone, see who fits, pick your favourite from there. Remember, you'll be spending a lot of time with them, so make sure you like the people in the group.

#6 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Or go with those you hate (joking) now that'd be interesting lol

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#7 TheDevilsOwn98

TheDevilsOwn98

Meatshield

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

See I'm on GMT and I work nights so on my days off I'm usually on from mid afternoon to all night. And so timezone isn't really an issue plus I left a group due to there childish b.s. and inactivity so I'm just looking for a group that actually plays together and has team work. And some kind of rank structure. And the leaders are going to be childish and mute a player and or kick them from games and parts just cause they think there annoying
TheDevilsOwn98.

#8 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

The legion of the damned is looking for good dependable people and play from from 2-10pm est U.S. time if ur interested
Posted Image

#9 AtomicPredatorX

AtomicPredatorX

Imperial Fists Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

Well the Imperial Fists dont really play competatively much anymore, but if you want a fun group of guys to play with no bs hit me up,we also are all night owls so you playing late at night would fit in well.
Posted Image

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

The grey knights are looking for a chief Apothocary and a Master of the forge. Someone to take the mantle of Chief librarian or Chapter Champion would be great. In parties we all have a laugh and act quite mature unless some of us get drunk xD that's not happened yet....

#11 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

The Night Lords are a good bunch of guys too, definitely worth a look.

#12 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

we are? well if you consider certain insanity and dying of laughter good then yeah we are :P
Posted Image

#13 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

The Alpha Legion is always looking for new blood, if you wish to join us. We're usually on all around the day so finding games wouldn't be hard.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#14 TheDevilsOwn98

TheDevilsOwn98

Meatshield

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

Hhhhmmmm maybe I'll have to look into that I'll be on Monday and Tuesday if anyone's got a game or something going then
TheDevilsOwn98.

#15 woodiestrain7

woodiestrain7

Champion of the 1st

• Members
  • Others:
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

if u want to join a good group of guys and gal who is organized and works well and has no one under the age of 18 then check into the dark angels and we don't run from any 1 no matter the odds:P! I will hit u up
FOR THE RAIN!!!!

#16 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

I would say it's better to join smaller groups than larger ones. Simply because it helps sustain them and gives you a larger chance at participation in events. When you have 30+ members and a game only holds 5-8 a lot of people are warming benches.

Just remember that being in a faction does not eclipse the possibility of playing casually with other factions; this community is meant to bind all the factions together, and allow games and friendships to transcend factions, county location and even single games.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#17 TheDevilsOwn98

TheDevilsOwn98

Meatshield

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

Ive done the small group thing with watch tempest when I was in there... Wasn't enough people to get any games going at all really plus the way I see it is the bigger the group the more games good games are possible cause Im online for 2-3 days straight just cause of my work schedule... And woodiestrain7 my name on here is the same as my xbl tag send me a request I'll get it in the morning when I'm home
TheDevilsOwn98.

#18 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

Devil, if I'd of read this earlier you could of fought against the angels of caliban with us last night as some of my original team got pissed outta their trees as it's day before easter *facepalm* so I had one helluva time tring to grab peeps for the games.

#19 TheDevilsOwn98

TheDevilsOwn98

Meatshield

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

I was working lastnight man or I would've lol
TheDevilsOwn98.

#20 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

I mistook you for a new community member Devil, my apologies.

Watch Tempest is a micro faction, not a small faction (they have less than 10 active members). I would advise you just play around with all the chapters and see who you gel with best.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!