Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1 202 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 02:11

I got bored so I decided to post something,Their hasn't been anything interesting going on around the area where I live and I haven't done anything interesting(except for completing the new Mass Effect 3 DLC). So did anyone do/see anything interesting over the past few days?

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#2 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 02:44

Just watched this.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#3 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 373 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 02:49

http://www.twitch.tv/smitegame

Fun to watch people play smite :D
Posted Image

#4 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 02:50

Invade people on dark souls. Its incredibly fun and some people are actually homorable enough to do 1v1s.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#5 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 373 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 02:53

Music is a great way to break boredom, im listening to diary of jane by breaking Benjamin, find that one song you can't stop listening to and listen to it until it gets annoying :D
Posted Image

#6 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 03:04

I took my 3 sons bowling and got halo 4 and batman arkham city
Posted Image

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 03:53

Personally I have learned to play over a dozen board games in the last month [board games here meaning Settlers of Catan, not Monopoly]. I've seen a few good movies [Die Hard 5 and Cloud Atlas amongst them] and read the entire Malus Darkblade novels in three days.

Aside from the preview of the new Spacehulk game [PC, Mac and iOS] there has been no significant Warhammer related developments or rumors

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#8 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 07:54

Just watched this.

Spoiler

Rooster teeth ftw :D

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#9 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Postad 14 mars 2013 - 08:04

interesting, I was hit by a car and badly bruised my right thigh...

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#10 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1 202 inlägg

Postad 15 mars 2013 - 02:50

All of these sound interesting and fun.

hope you legs gets better Fallen.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#11 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 inlägg

Postad 15 mars 2013 - 03:41

interesting, I was hit by a car and badly bruised my right thigh...

Posted Image

That happens to a friend of mine at least every week.
Posted Image

#12 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 003 inlägg

Postad 15 mars 2013 - 04:53

I had a drunk go into my company truck and bleed over all front seats and my bags that were in the passenger seat. Got Hep C positive blood on my helmet bag and document bag. Lovely day. Guy was pretty messed up, the cops had been looking for him for a couple hours.

Kicker is that I was on my day off and had just dropped by the hangar to do some payroll paperwork I neglected before going on days off. Out of the truck 10min and that happens!
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#13 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 inlägg

Postad 16 mars 2013 - 08:39

mmmmm well not much but i just played gears of war judment :D thanks to a friend of a cousin of mine he was able to get a copy in his work we couldnt play online because he said we could get banned just like the halo 4 accident but still we went half through the campaign im not gonna spoil anything but if you guys really like gears its a must get the history its mehhhh ok youll want it for the multiplayer mostly this time

something else i can say is man i love the new guns they have more precision weapons this time soo its not all going to be gnasher, shaw off shotgun this time (thank god) ohhhh and the weapons skins look sweet!

any questions? ;D (i kid, i kid , i did enjoy the game alot cant wait to play online)
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#14 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Postad 16 mars 2013 - 06:10

Thanks...

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#15 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 373 inlägg

Postad 16 mars 2013 - 07:15

mmmmm well not much but i just played gears of war judment :D thanks to a friend of a cousin of mine he was able to get a copy in his work we couldnt play online because he said we could get banned just like the halo 4 accident but still we went half through the campaign im not gonna spoil anything but if you guys really like gears its a must get the history its mehhhh ok youll want it for the multiplayer mostly this time

something else i can say is man i love the new guns they have more precision weapons this time soo its not all going to be gnasher, shaw off shotgun this time (thank god) ohhhh and the weapons skins look sweet!

any questions? ;D (i kid, i kid , i did enjoy the game alot cant wait to play online)

man i can't wait to play, im getting it wednesday, collectors edition and all. im a huge gears of war nerd. this post just made me wet.
Posted Image

#16 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1 202 inlägg

Postad 17 mars 2013 - 06:29

The other interesting thing I did was complete the Dead Space 3 DLC. It was fun.

#17 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 inlägg

Postad 18 mars 2013 - 02:33

ohhhh the dlc is allready out? damn i must download it! i didnt play the game on nightmare and watched all the freaking credits for nothing
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#18 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1 202 inlägg

Postad 18 mars 2013 - 02:58

It's an awesome DLC. It's a bit freaky but fun.

Change Theme!