#1 Eon SilverWulf

Eon SilverWulf

Just another day in paradise.

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

So i have been looking around and i have noticed that most chapters or factions on this site have an enjin site. Why is that? Do people not trust gothic wars or something? This is.just my curiosity and nothing more ^.^

-Goranok

Former member of the Dark Angels 5th company

Former member of the Raven Guard

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Just personal preference of the leaders I guess. The Sons of The Fallen used to have an enjin site but dropped it when we joined Gothic Wars.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Old warband Black Souls had one but when they died we came here and haven't been back since.

Prefer this site to be honest. It is a simpler layout and what not. Enjin confused me quite a bit.... =P

I think this site is a better one as it seems to bring everyone closer. All sharing the same webpage but as we come together we raise the chances of disagreements and arguments.

Like some chapters/Warbands like and approve of Meltaguns. Other Chapters/Warbands do not approve of Meltaguns. When they clash it is usually a problem that could effect one or two members or effect a whole warband/chapter.

Some people prefer isolation and like to be with like minded people. Fair enough way of thinking as like minded people are less likely to have arguments.

I think all or the vast majority of Night Lords are like minded so we rarely have inside fighting or arguments.

There could also be that some people just don't like some of the rules this site has and prefers to not have many or any rules about what they can and cannot say.

Countless reasons for and against coming together on one site. I personally think we should all come together but the other people have their right to choose to use this site or another.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Most chapters came from Enjin. There are some that went back to them or didn't leave them for various reasons. On Enjin they have the illusion of control (the Owners and Staff of Enjin rarely interact with their customers), while on here you are immediately face to face with staff and other Leaders of equivalent importance as you. It depends on what people are most happy with

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Most chapters came from Enjin. There are some that went back to them or didn't leave them for various reasons. On Enjin they have the illusion of control (the Owners and Staff of Enjin rarely interact with their customers), while on here you are immediately face to face with staff and other Leaders of equivalent importance as you. It depends on what people are most happy with

While I agree with everything cru and jc said, I must add...
The death korps have and enjin site, and are currently building it still, this is simply to give us a place to interact with some groups that don't use gothic, and or the people that have trouble with gothic navigation, or some of the flames that occur. While I admit I do favor the idea of being able to admin and make and move things as I please (the support ticket system while effective can get irksome, and I do feel bad for having to bother someone to make a simple change.)
That all being said, I love gothic, and the Korps will continue on here indefinitely as our primary site. (in the last week I've now either brought or am currently bringing about 15 new recruits here to gothic, and a whole new faction.)
I will also continue to try and grow, innovate and maintain the gothic community, until cru is finally sick of me.
It would be nice to have more customization and admin functions within faction areas. If I can help in anyway, as always just let me know.

#6 Eon SilverWulf

Eon SilverWulf

Just another day in paradise.

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Thank you guys for answering my question ^.^ everything said was what i figured :P

-Goranok

Former member of the Dark Angels 5th company

Former member of the Raven Guard

Change Theme!