Photo

I GOT A JOB!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#41 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Don't get your panties in a bunch, Cru.. :P
I was just messing with JC. :D

I'm happy with Catty. Though, I must say, when Catty finally comes to her senses and leaves me for someone better(or escapes from the basement...), it's good to have a Plan B... :D

Posted Image

#42 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

I keep hearing about crazy crap that happens with you and catty, and its starting to perplex me. She goes out shopping, comes back with a horse, if that's true. You took in a homeless guy because he looked hungry and was a friend of a friend of friend, and a whole bunch of other crazy shit. So with that brief summary I have or question: what the hell does your kid make of all this?
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#43 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

People say i take threads off topic :D
Posted Image

#44 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

Well, the horse is actually true.. I hoped it was a joke of some kind. :P
The bright side is that she only takes care of the horse, so we don't own it, or have to pay for it.

It wasn't me, but Catty that took in the homeless guy. To clarify, not random bum lying in the gutter. As I said, he was a friend of a friend of a friend. He had screwed up, and lost all income. The dept's became to much, and he got evicted. He then proceeded to move in with a friend's friend(that happen to be Catty's friend..) for about three months. That's when Catty comes in to the picture. She want's to help both her friend, and this homeless guy, so she offers him to stay at our place until he could get back on his feet. I wasn't that happy about it then, but today he has gotten a lot better. He's moved to a small apartment, and is starting to get his life on track again, so it feels pretty good helping him out, and he is a pretty good friend today.

Our youngest is one year old, all that she makes is a mess.. Our oldest is 4, soon to be 5. She is a child, and takes everything really concrete. She just thought it was fun to have a guest sleeping over that she could play with..

I honesty don't think any of them really takes any damage from things like that. If anything, they should learn to be open and helpful, and grow up to be responsible adults.
That, or they will be exactly as twisted as Catty. :P

Posted Image

#45 Eon SilverWulf

Eon SilverWulf

Just another day in paradise.

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

or every american in the united states... just sayin :P

-Goranok

Former member of the Dark Angels 5th company

Former member of the Raven Guard

#46 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

Touché then.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

Change Theme!