2 replies to this topic

#1 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

Wondering what state the corp is in right now. Just been reading about sovereignty of systems and wondered if we had any systems?

More noob questions, how does a corp hangar or bank account work? Do we all pool parts of our profits and leave it under corp care to pay bills?

Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#2 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

A corp hanger only works if you havd a big enough station to store ships as the corp hanger probably shares the same ships with everyone in the corp if I remember correctly and the corp wallet is a different story but never put all your money in the corp wallet...I your doing mission running your getting taxed a percentage of what you get and goes striaght there

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

We have a 10% tax, so 10% of all rewards and bounties you get goes to the corp (this isn't likely to be your main income btw). We'll also be setting up alternate income systems to cover parts of EVE that cannot be taxed (eg mining) and also a system to reimburse members who donate minerals. We'll make it financially fair, but it'll take awhile until our systems and ways are stable.

Right now we have an NPC Station with 7/8 hangers, each with it's own purpose. Ore and Minerals go in their namesake hanger, where manufacturers will then take it and build stuff. All members can deposit items into hangers but only limited can withdraw, you see on EVE cleaning out a corp then leaving is not a bannable offence (corporate espionage); therefore when you want things you just ask and an Officer with the right access (each officer type can access different hangers based on needs, for example a manufacturing officer cannot access PVP hanger) gets it out for you.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!