4 replies to this topic

#1 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

I find this hilarious and thought i would share it and hope you guys would join in the fun of saying your horrifying neighbor stories.

so before these people moved in, it was a quiet, simple neighborhood. Everyone liked each other, and no one bothered each other. well about 2 months ago, these new people moved in. they were supposed to be nice people from what the previous owners of the house said. come to find out there are 7 people living in a single story house. 2 17 year old girls, the mom and dad, the grandpa and grandma, and the dads ex girlfriend. now it gets better, the grandpa that "runs the house" has a record of being a child sex offender and the 2 17 year old girls have guys over at all times of the day and they proceed to fondle each other in their front yard. yesterday, the mother tried to OD on sleeping pills and had to be taken to the hospital. The grandfather has been warned countless times to keep the kids under control and has had the cops called over 20 times since they have moved for public disturbance. Now to the funny part, just before I started posting this, the 2 girls had their usual 2 boy toys come over like they do every friday and they went into their backyard. In their back yard they have a dead tree that extends over the wall and they were climbing and fondling each other in the tree. well my dad comes into my room and tells me because it seemed like the tree branch they were on was going to break. Sure enough as soon as i get out the tree branch broke and all four of them fell right on their asses. XD

Moral of the story: karmas a bitch

share your bad neighbor experience if you have one :D
Posted Image

#2 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

Easy....the walls in my apartment complex are thin and this woman cannot sing. She is loud at all hours of the night and has had at least 2 eviction notices put on her door...and a summons for not paying rent. I really hope they kick her out soon

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#3 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

dude i know how you feel
Posted Image

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

My old neighbours who lived next to my house which is terraced so I could hear most things normally. All that lived their was a man and women with their two kids or something like that and it was the woman's birthday...

I had just been told because at the time I was 13-14 and told to go to sleep and as soon as I turn off the Xbox and get ready to go to sleep and just close my eyes I hear my neighbours. Sounds like she was having fun if you catch my drift of what she and her boy were doing =P

This was only about 10pm so I think the neighbourhood might have heard!

Everyone in my house just ignored what they heard and kept on doing things as normal as I cannot think of many situations more awkward than someone knocking on your door and saying could please be quieter while having sex as I am trying to get to sleep...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#5 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

So my dad works away from home 4 days a week. The neighbours don't realise this and assume we have no car. Dad drives home to find a power of our neighbour's cars blocking our drive and the road. If has to leave his car in the middle of the road while he goes to ask our neighbours to move their damn convoy.

Moral of the post? Block my drive with ten cars and you'll piss off my dad.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

Change Theme!