#1 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

NO MORE OF THIS MOE BOBBLE GIRL STUFF ITS TIME TO BE REAL MAN

WATCH THIS SHIT

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#2 XVulkan He'stanX

XVulkan He'stanX

1st founding member

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!

#3 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

Can't get manlier than this.
there's another one where they sing macho man but it's only a clip.
Posted Image

#4 Kevroar

Kevroar

The Iron Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

too bad i haven't seen all the "fist of the north star" episodes so I won't be watching the ones you have posted so as to not spoil it for myself.

#5 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

NO MORE OF THIS MOE BOBBLE GIRL STUFF

Lol, sorry about that :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#6 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Fuck yes! Anyone remember this legend?

#7 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Ah, I was expecting something different from the thread's title... Good day...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#8 PedyG2X

PedyG2X

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

Thank you Opeth! There is only one true BA of BA manly anime and that is Berserk!!! An to be honest the anime version of Berserk as Fuked up and disturbing as it is to some. Is no way compared to the actual manga.

Why is the manga so much more awesome ill tell you. The first 2 pages of the first volume of Berserk Guts is banging a chick that turns into a daemon. Leans up pushes his cannon for a arm into her mouth and smiles. An blows her freaking head off. That how BA the manga of berserk is just to start.

In my opinion as a human based character Guts is the most BA mother fuker out there. Latterly the best story of rage and fighting spirit out there. Can go on and on with how awesome it was from the start, to if you dont know the story of how messed up the ending of it on the anime series was. In honesty first time I watched it pissed me off at how it ended. Had to go read the manga that is still going on 31 volumes of 200 plus pages each and counting.

Out of all the anime out there I do luv and I like A lot of them. Berserk is the only one I would honestly get tattoos based off from. Being an art student before I joined the military, even planed out a few of them. Would be hard to find them all again but would been a series of emotions labeled in each if them. Anyone else dig the Daemon lord chick with nothing on but wings barely covering herself up. Was perfect symbol of sexy, evil and sinister. Cause that chick seem to get off on people struggling to survive. Anyways is my most fav series that made me go read the manga to learn more. Cause the series could not really go on cause the rest the story to messed up even for anime show. No kid stuff at all in this story defiantly only made for adults that like this kinda stuff like me.

PS: If anyone wants A link to the site I read them for free at let me know.

Change Theme!