11 replies to this topic

#1 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

If anyone is interested in running 2v2 matches, please send an XBL message to Ajar1189 xDAx. I should be on most days after 5pm GMT.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#2 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

I'll do it 2v2 lets do this
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#3 AQUABEARSE

AQUABEARSE

Meatshield

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

yep me two as long as saint on the other team hahahah

DARKANGELS......TAG YOUR IT B!"8¡«
:derp:

#4 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Shame your signal is rubbish plus you don't have space marine looks like your going to miss out
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#5 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Yeah 2v2 guys lets go! None of that cheating though aqua i know you have a lag switch!

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#6 AQUABEARSE

AQUABEARSE

Meatshield

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

sshhhh dont tell saint that

#7 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

That explains a lot

#8 AQUABEARSE

AQUABEARSE

Meatshield

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

dont be jelly

#9 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

Count me in.
Posted Image

#10 enosjr123

enosjr123

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

I would be soooooooo down.
It would be fun if there was a completely random team selection from everyone who signs up.

I am in.
enosjr123
Chaos War Master World Eaters

enosjr123, the new WarmaC:\Documents and Settings\BDevine\Desktop\Brucey's Pic\Pictures\Chaos Leaders..bmpster of the Chaos World Eaters unite!!!!!!

#11 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Do we have to pair up with someone from another chapter for this, or shits n giggles?

Anyway, count me in.

Posted Image

#12 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

Pair with whomever you would like. It's just a way to have more fun and get some 2v2 practice in.

Change Theme!