13 replies to this topic

#1 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

I cant download the chaos unleashed and dreadknought assault maps When i try to it says they cost over 4 billion msp. Yes 4 billion! Is there anyone who has encountered this problem or anyone who knows about it? I have called THQ and microsoft and talk to people online and know one can believe it or even knows about it. Is there anyone out there who knows wut im talking about or can help or at least give me some info on this?
Posted Image

#2 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:22 AM

It's a known issue with this being a dead game. Not sure it will be fixed.

On an unrelated note you seem to be a part of two Chapters which is a violation of the rules here.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#3 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

It's a known issue with this being a dead game. Not sure it will be fixed.

On an unrelated note you seem to be a part of two Chapters which is a violation of the rules here.

I know that but if the maps are still accesliable then anyone should be able to have access
Posted Image

#4 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

Sure but with no company to run tech support you can't expect much.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#5 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

There's really no point to get them, the DLC isn't that great. The stock maps are sufficient. Although the Chaos Unleashed Exterminatus is fun, that's the only one I would be salty about.
Posted Image

#6 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

They have made it unpurchasable by making it cost -1 msp. Since you cant pay negative money, it rolls over to the highest value-4 billon msp or whatever it is. It is unlikely that you will be able to purchase these maps.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#7 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

Yeah..post a ticket to cru or someone mate...get them removed

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#8 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

Might want to make it a bit clearer who your talking to fallen - the first impression got was "Cru can't fix XBL".

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#9 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I think you under estimate the power of Cru =P

But in seriousness I think all space marine DLC is fucked now =P don't know about armours though. I have my Emperors Children armour set so I don't give a fuck =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#10 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Add ons like armour and weapon skins are still available to purchase, its just the dlcs you cant anymore shame really there really good maps.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

Well would have been better if they patched the maps some still have glitches and stuff.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#12 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

But that would (have) required THQ to be somewhat competant at their job, so was never going to happen :P

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#13 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Well THQ failed... Should have at least done final patches for their games... Who knows they could have fucked up their games even more =P

#14 BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

BANEofDAEMONS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

thanx for the info yall that was driveing me crazy
Posted Image

Change Theme!