247 replies to this topic

#121 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

Savanna manages to get through a door but two shots ring out .

The first rips through your shirt and barely missed athe second shoots the hinge off the door making it fall in place unmovable.

You can stand and fifth or jump down the ladder to your right Ito the darkness of the teacup maintainence room

#122 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

"Savanna lets lose these guy's" said Vladimir as he quickly moved to the ladder and proceed to slide down it as he wanted both himself and Savanna to escape whoever or whatever was chasing them

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#123 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

savan na manages to get down but you dont make it in time as you are tackled by the foe through the flimsy wall of the attraction and slams you to the ground, tumbling and rolling away from you in a heap.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#124 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:09 AM

"crap...this is not my day" said Vladmir as he quickly picked himself up as he gazed at what ever had tackled him moments before hoping that the enemy wasn't going to give him to much trouble

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#125 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

you can hear ghouls beating on the doors as the figure stands.

its face is horrendously decayed, but it is unmistakably a memmber of savannas squad.

two long jagged bones are gripped in its hands and it hisses menacingly at you

cainsig11.jpg

#126 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

"great just what i need more trouble" said Vladimir as he silently moved his foot back and kept his hand on his gun

(not sure if roll)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 87 (87)

As Vladimir then decided to look quickly around the room without turning his using the corner of his eyes as he needed to find an exit

1d100 rolled for a total of: 60 (60)

#127 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

you spot an exit but the ghoul is on you, pushing you toward a jagged sheet of grating that has become the wall.

Its jaws reek of decay and rot, and its jagged claws reracdh hungrily for your tthroat.

cainsig11.jpg

#128 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:01 AM

Vladimir moved quickly as he wanted to live trying to get away from the grip of the incoming ghoul

Running from the ghoul
1d100 rolled for a total of: 80 (80)

As he then quickly tried to make a run for the door as he need to get out of this deadly situation that he manage to get into a few seconds before

Running to the exit
1d100 rolled for a total of: 45 (45)

#129 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

You manage to dodge it and it slams into a display, getting trapped in te clutter of t falling.

You get outside to an alley that only having way out, a ladder that leads to an attic

cainsig11.jpg

#130 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:38 AM

"leave me alone dead I'm not into this kinda stuff" said Vladimir as he quickly moved towards the ladder hoping this thing couldn't climb its way out with him

1d100 rolled for a total of: 53 (53)

#131 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

you manage to get up but ity grips your leg. It tries to pull you back snarling as you see a heavy rebar peice just to your right

cainsig11.jpg

#132 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

"I shouldn't have gotten up this morning" said Vladimir as he then grabbed the rebar and aimed it at the Undead's head hoping it would fall to ground and give him enough time to escape

1d100 rolled for a total of: 75 (75)

#133 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

the rebar conects with a sickening crunch..the body afalls bonelessly to the floor wuith the rebar still in it as you pull yourself up and over.

the room is quiet, but you can hear undead outside. YOu can exit through the way you came or take the rooftop fire escape

cainsig11.jpg

#134 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

Vladimir looks back as going back was not going to be an option but running from snipers might be a death sentence if he even slips for one moment

"lets see if lady luck will stay on my side today" Vladimir says to himself as he then moved to the roof top fireescape

#135 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:47 AM

the night air is cold but still, in the distance you see you see your comrade jump through a roof into the palace, she looks at you and motions to follow her.

cainsig11.jpg

#136 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

Vladimir quickly moves across the roof trying to get to Savanna's position as he wondered where did that ghoul he met from before go off to as he then put the thought out of his head

"the ghoul will be fine he was stronger then me" Vladimir said to himself as he smiled and kept moving

#137 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

you see the patrairch fling another through a wall and savannah collapses into a bed.

"im going to rest..>This is the safest place in the entire town, i stayed here at ther start but i couldnt get back here.."

she points to a large room.

"go poke around look for anything to get us intop the food hall."

cainsig11.jpg

#138 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:13 AM

Vladimir stared at her in silence for a few moments as he then shrugged and began to walk off in the direction Savannah had pointed and moved to get them both some food

#139 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

you notice its locked, but you sense something.

Something ancient is just beyond the door, and it knows you are there.

as you pace the wall you notice a single eye watching you from a slat in the wall

cainsig11.jpg

#140 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:27 AM

Vladimir begins to make a 180 turn back the way he came as he did not want to know what was in that room at all

"I ain't being payed enough to deal with this kinda of shit" as Vladimir kept walking back towards where Savannah was laying down

Change Theme!