247 replies to this topic

#201 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:08 PM

on a cellular level, the suit bonds within seconds ad mark watches without a word. The bullte hits a field of electricity that drops the round hamlessly to the ground.

"no..No you arent Vladimir....After this..it is very unlikely we will ever meet again.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#202 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:01 AM

"No I'm killing you now that is your fate" as he moves his body towards Mark as he wanted to crush Marks Neck until he heard his spine snap and he continued rushing towards him

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#203 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:32 AM

"youre going to kill yourself!"

A voice hisses in his mind as the wall hurls him back.\

"Hes going to send us into the wasteland and seal up the doors to this place...DOnt be stupid."

cainsig11.jpg

#204 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:29 AM

"Who said that" as Vladimir begins to look around the room as he remembered a few minutes before there was no one in it and continued to wonder why his minded was speaking out as if it was a person

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#205 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:15 PM

you are hurled back into the center of the room, and a pair of eyes consider you.

"YOure not going crazy....youre not insane..my name is vector....Im the parasite that attacked you."

cainsig11.jpg

#206 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 03:33 AM

Fear runs though Vladimir for a moment as he looks onto the figure that spoke to him

"Another accomplice to Mark i take it...no a by product" as Vladimir went silent observing this new creature standing before him as he had never seen a thing like it before in his long line of work

#207 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

Vector chuckles and shakes his head.

'no...I hate that prick..hes contained me here for years to study me..But i know how he works. Calm down."

cainsig11.jpg

#208 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:12 AM

"you know calming down is kinda of a hard thing to do when someone decides to use you for an experiment and then something that only exists in my head then proceeds to tell me to calm down" as Vladimir picked himself up and began sizing himself up to Vector as he wanted to get an Idea on what he is

"Just help me figure a way out of here and then we'll talk alright I just want to strangle the life out of that asshole" as anger still lingered in his voice

#209 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:59 PM

you can feel wahtever vector is, working his way through your system and he sighs.

"Do me a favor and close your eyes....I need to eat them and assimilate into your system."

cainsig11.jpg

#210 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:22 AM

Vladimir kept his eyes open as he listened Vector but was unsure on what he meant by 'them' and slowly closed his eyes

"Just hurry up and be done with this the more time either of us waste the less time we can get answers and payback" as Vladimir waited for Vector to be done doing whatever he needed to do

#211 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:50 AM

Insane pain filsl your eyes, and it feels as if they are getting plucked out of your head.

SOon through, the pain subsides, and vector pants.

"Done....We are assimilated silencer...."

your eyes open and you can see things with impossible focus, and as you look your vison filters, showing you that you can see light across all spectrums.

"YOu are going to need to get used to my abilities......but.."

Your eyes pick up a door at the far side pof the room.

"go now...I can smell that they are loading the incinerators......Theyll kill us if you dont move."

cainsig11.jpg

#212 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:57 AM

"hm I don't feel like getting a tan today" as Vladimir merely charged the door intending to break it down with all of his might

#213 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:00 AM

you slam into it but, something .....Scares you.

Grey tendrils erupt from your body and grip the door. Like a nmassive fist you hear the door screech and crumple and with a sharp rench you toss it away.

"Hmmm..not bad.."

He says as two guards yelp from the other side of the door , drawing weapons.

"long range or melle Vlad.."

Vector hisses.

"Think fast.."

cainsig11.jpg

#214 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

"let me me take out my anger on them" as Vladmir charged the two guards as he turned both of his arms into blades

"I'm going to enjoy cutting you both to pieces" with malice dripping in his tone and went for beheading strikes  

#215 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:39 PM

yoyur blades go through flesh and bone easily, they barely have time to scream as you feel a heat blaze behind you and see a curtain of flame following you.

"MOVE"

vector hisses as a door opens to his left, leading to a large hallway.

"MOVE IT BOY."

cainsig11.jpg

#216 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:39 AM

"great I also wanted a tan" as Vladimir began running down the hallway as he then came up with an idea

"Vector I wouldn't worry to much will be out of here fast" as Vladimir focused his hand to turn into a hook and began swinging his arm forward while stretching his arm as he knew if he did this right he could literally move alot faster as if it didn't...well his future was looking rather bright at the moment

#217 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:08 AM

you slam through a door and are flung back into the park, tumbling and crashing through the buildings until he finally comes to rest in the pungent water of the small world ride.

"fuck..."

vector hisses as you are forced to sit up.

"that was not pleasent.."

cainsig11.jpg

#218 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:22 AM

"well out of the fire and into...the muck" as Vladimir failed to come up with a pun as he began looking around to make sure nothing was nearby or on its way to him

"well all that's left is to find Savannah and then I can begin my quest to kill that man...horribly" As Vladimir began picking himself out of the water and moving towards solid ground again

Edited by Emporer469, 17 February 2016 - 04:22 AM.

#219 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:50 PM

all around you alarms begin going off, large tunnels open all around the parks, and automated security  begin walking out, coming directly towqard you.

"Not now.."

Vector hisses as he forces you up and turns you toward the exit of the park.

"Move now...Forget the girkl more than likely wshell bethere."

cainsig11.jpg

#220 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:27 AM

"you might have a point I don't have time to waste when he could be getting farther away at the moment" As Vladimir began making a run straight towards the exit of the park

Edited by Emporer469, 22 February 2016 - 03:27 AM.

Change Theme!