#21 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Signups are now closed, but due to the uneven number of teams we will accept 1 more team signup within the next 24 hours as it will make it much easier for everyone involved if we have even teams.

I haven't talked to Joker about this yet, but if you don't get that last team signed up he and I may have to drop since I am not available the first weekend anyway. I did request an extension due to my circumstances, but I have not received any feedback on that.
Posted Image

#22 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Like i said morentz and i want in as well
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#23 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

Like i said morentz and i want in as well

If you checked the OP you'd see you are already listed Dusty

I haven't talked to Joker about this yet, but if you don't get that last team signed up he and I may have to drop since I am not available the first weekend anyway. I did request an extension due to my circumstances, but I have not received any feedback on that.

We've made sure you don't have a game until week 2 Batman, since we have uneven teams we have that luxuary. My apologies neither of us replied to you, we both have a lot interfering on a personal end right now

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#24 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

First let me say im sorry and second yeeeeaaahh
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

Change Theme!