50 replies to this topic

#21 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

We were gonna pick Habs but don't want the same map twice again.

With your permission I would like to consult the crew and pic a different map by tomorrow night. We also humbly request plasma pistols be used for good and not glitching, hard to tell with lag but the thought is nice (I think everyone has read the thread on the hammer glitch and decided to not do it but you never know sometimes and I don't want our match tainted in any way).

Regardless our rules are Bolter and Chain, FF off, No Markers and CTF.

What color is your whole team going to run so we don't have a problem with your indicators off.

#22 XVulkan He'stanX

XVulkan He'stanX

1st founding member

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

black with one silver arm
INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!

#23 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

black with one silver arm

Thanks for letting me know. We will be wearing our white with green trim armor.

#24 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

It looks like we will go Habs, FF off. Confirmed.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#25 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

It looks like we will go Habs after all. FF may be on too. Will 100% confirm shortly.

Sounds good. Just let us know and this is going to fucking suck with indicators off. :D

#26 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Not suck, be a fun and enlightening experience :)
Who's like us?

#27 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

We also humbly request plasma pistols be used for good and not glitching

Im not restricting something the entire community uses aside from biohazard whom is know as being the anti-advocate of it. We have jump-swinged since twiggy taught us all the in's and out's of the hammer. There are several broken weapons in this game, im not going to single out my boys especially when we have gone vanilla the entire tourney whist everyone else imposes rules on us.

Now if you would want to play a no rules vanilla like we would in a reg. Clan match, FF on, then I have no problem telling my hammers to put the P-pistols away. ;)

But whist receiving restrictions from the other team and then restricting my own brothers some more in a way that gives a pure advantage to the other side I wont do.

I know I sound hostile in all of this but this is the accumulation of a mission I had set out to achieve since the inception of my Dark Angels. Im here to win... period. (Nice-ole-crazy rom-noms returns other the Championship :D ) 

CTF/HABS ABLAZE/NO RULES <----(Because rules are for cowards :P)

somebody sounds like they need thunderhammers and plasma pistols!! hahaha!!

dont worry were ready for that :)

Nha, Wolves and Ravenguard picked Habs Ablaze and Bolt and Chain against us as well. We know the drill. ;)
Posted Image

#28 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

Honestly, using a glitch to achieve that goal seems to weaken its value. If that what it takes fine have it your way. I am not asking for your weapons to be holstered, only you don't abuse a weakness in the game that will never be fixed.

Not holding back there, just stating my opinion on the matter which I have done so before.
Who's like us?

#29 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Honestly, using a glitch to achieve that goal seems to weaken its value. If that what it takes fine have it your way. I am not asking for your weapons to be holstered, only you don't abuse a weakness in the game that will never be fixed.

Not holding back there, just stating my opinion on the matter which I have done so before.

Are chapters have many friends that enjoy gaming with each other and this is only going to cause bad blood. Lets please be pleasant to each other in this thread or I will be forced to lock it. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

#30 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

I understand what you are saying Reaper. Keep in mind we had a thread about this not very long ago where the consensus was this was a glitch and should not be used. Some Dark Angels were there and agreed. To then be told to expect the glitch rubs me the wrong way.

I never asked they don't use plasma pistols. Only that the weapon is connected with a known glitch which the community agreed was in bad taste. Using it for good was meant to imply the gun is fine to shoot people to death with (and I must say I love how that sounds when you say it out loud :P).

We will play the games as agreed and take what comes. This is the last I will speak on the matter anywhere on Gothic Wars and remind all that this is my personal opinion and may not be shared by Deathwatch members.

I wish all players best of luck in the coming games and will be eagerly checking here on Saturday evening to find the results as I sadly cannot make the match due to other commitments.
Who's like us?

#31 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

rom you might have done it against them but youve never met something like ive got cooked up for you.

and please if you you have such a nerd boner to win that you will be spamming jump swing hammers and pp then so be it.:derp:

To the deathwatch: no matter what happens on Saturday we EARNED our place in this tourney

See you on the battlefield Rom..
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#32 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Some Dark Angels were there and agreed. To then be told to expect the glitch rubs me the wrong way.

None of those Dark Angels even use the hammer...

The VL is broken... The P-Pistol is broken... I can turbo kick with a devastator... Plasma cannons in teams with FF off are rediculous... Improved melta is the noobs op weapon... You can glitch a regular stalker to rapid fire... You can wall glitch a H-B...

This game is broken in general. To sit and demonize one aspect because someone knows how to do it well is ridiculous. Part of warfare is learning to adapt and survive. I will never limit my men or make excuses for not being able to adapt or cope to an opponents strategy. There are to many broken aspects of space marine to call out and limit one thing. We mind as well not even play sm if you want to avoid how broken this game is. Even whom ever has host gives an advantage and is broken... its space marine... it's broken... It will never be fixed...

And I never said you didnt belong here spec, Im just extremely competitive... Aside from being an asshole when it comes down to game time. We have always gotten along very well with your crew, dont mind me im just the dog growling for his bone lol.

See you on the battlefield specypoo!
Posted Image

#33 XVulkan He'stanX

XVulkan He'stanX

1st founding member

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Rom I think COTW's original post was just a simple cordial request coming from a team that everyone on here knows doesn't ever give any bullshit in matches and because this is supposed a friendly match that he would like for once no bullshit be given back, that's it. And all it required was a simple yes or no. I know its hard to believe sometimes but a rant is not required after every post. If the answers yes that's fine but if the answers no that's fine as well there's no need to lecture each other on what we feel is fair.
INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

Lets stay on topic everyone this should be between the parties involved but lets stay civil

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#35 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

Da will be switching are color to grey for the match, being white in a dark map is asking to be shot. See you saturday.
Posted Image

#36 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

greys not even a da color:-p cmon lions maw. whatever happened to green n gold? maybe well pick something to blend in as well.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#37 Angron767

Angron767

RAGE

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

Last I knew only we decide what colors we wear. :sleepy:
With blood and rage of crimson red,
Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
Together with our hellish hate,
We'll burn you all--That is your fate!

#38 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

mmk we are dark grey :)
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#39 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

Last I knew only we decide what colors we wear. :sleepy:

I also thought picking a Chapter meant something. Never heard of Dark Angels being grey. Bone, Black and Green sure but not grey. Sad to see you are ashamed of your colours in the big match :P
Who's like us?

#40 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

Maybe they just want to play as unpainted minatures? :D
But please, lets all save it for the battlefield and simply yes no answers instead of long posts of defending something.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

Change Theme!