Guardian of the Great Angel's Tomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Xbox Live:reponinja666
  • Steam:ziet666
  • NDS Friend Code:1736-0763-4494

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

Ok so I just got the Dawn of War Complete collection.. again and I'm looking to find some good mods. I tried the Inquisition Daemonhunt mod but I could not get it to work. Would anyone here have a list of good working mods or info on certain mods that may require tweaking to get them to work?

My thanks to any help/suggestions.
Posted Image

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

https://www.gothicwa...ad.php?tid=8921

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

dude they got everything here haha =) if you need help ask around someone can help you get em running they did for me
Posted Image

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

Well if you get 100 posts you could ask Cru for Project Dumbass V2.0 which will allow you to install Ultimate Apocalypse Grand Release Mod. Will allow you play with Daemons, Daemon Hunters/Inquistion and Tyranids while you can also have them in your games.

All teams get loads more units. I haven't used Spess Mahreens but from the looks of it when facing them they get more Land Raider varients, new infantry types, Reavers and Warhounds, Commands that can get jump packs and that is pretty much just the surface as I think they will have loads more.

Chaos who I have used a lot more. They have all of the different Gods marks or just go Chaos Undivided. Chaos Undivided you get units from all marks but they will be weaker or have less health. Slaanesh gets Noise Marines, Keeper of Secrets who for some reason doesn't have any powers apart from can stun units it hits...

Nurgle and Tzeentch are the best by far.
Sorcerer of Tzeentch when a level 8 hero (To get Level 8 atcually costs a large amount so can take a while.) can make the Changer of Ways become free! and then decrease ability recharge time for the Daemon for a short amount of time but the Daemon has many powers such as Warp Fire EG kill an entire army or just fuck their morale/send them flying and fucking up an army's formation.

Nurgle has Plague Reapers which has an armour rating of 30 and take on most units one on one unless their titans. You can also have multiple Plague Reapers =P Costs three Relic points though. So the limit is kind of three of them but they have 15K health I think and are similar to Baneblades. Guardsmen can responded with Stormhammers =P

But still the game has that much more Grimdark feel to it now. Yes each team can be overpower and that makes it so much more enjoyable. If you don't like some of the new features such as Super Weapons or Titans you can disable them or you could remove relic points and stuff like that to make the game more fitted to your personal wants from the game.

Here is the Grand Release trailer. They are still patching possibly adding more things to the game so even though some things may be kind of broken or something that will probably be fixed in the next patch or something =)

You might need to turn down graphics and textures and all that to reduce the lag there is because battles can get pretty big and they seem to lag me out but my Laptop is shit so who cares =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#5 Ziet

Ziet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

The Inquisition Daemonhunt after downloading it wouldn't show up in the game manager... any ideas?

I'll begin the download on Project DA 2.0 momentarily.

And again my Thanks to you guys

And now to wait for over an hour for the download

Once it downloads i'll just need to acquire the serial number
Posted Image

#6 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

OHH! and if you have skyrim for the computer you can get a mod for space marine armour for the game at steam ^^
Posted Image

#7 Ziet

Ziet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

Unfortunately I don't have Skyrim lol. I've got command and conquer.

Posted Image

#8 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

helll yea command and conquer are the greatest ive been playing that since i was a kid
Posted Image

#9 Ziet

Ziet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

for me if not on DoW it's either Generals, Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath or Tiberium Twilight. 
Ok so I finished downloading Project DA 2.0. Do I need to message you for the serial Crucias?
Posted Image

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

I prefer Tiberian Sun. Nod were technologically superior to all other Nods. Also there was the Mammoth MKII which had railguns which we all love and there was a Cyborg Commando who could use a subterranean transport to a appear in the enemy base and there was Cabal! No other reason need.

Preferable out come Cabal?
They all die... Then Cabal's laugh is fucking awesome. Much better than EVA in pretty much everyway. She is more stable and never tried to take over the world and Makind when Kane died...

Stil I did enjoy CNC 3 and Kane's wrath. I liked the intel you could get
On events that happened.

Never going to get CNC 4 from the looks of it they got rid of base building and harvesting... So tiberium has spread more and more so we aren't going to harvest it even though Nod believes it is the next step to Mankind's evolution...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#11 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

I love the C&C series (at least the ones that have GDI vs NOD) :D Nod is my favorite faction. Gotta love Kane he is such an awesome character.
Postad bild

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

I find it funny that Joseph D Kucan (Plays Kane) Doesn't look like he has aged since the first (Tiberium Dawn) which was made in 1995 or somewhere near that =P

I think Kane might be real....

#13 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

I find it funny that Joseph D Kucan (Plays Kane) Doesn't look like he has aged since the first (Tiberium Dawn) which was made in 1995 or somewhere near that =P

I think Kane might be real....

Maybe he really is the messiah :)

Postad bild

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Correction he is.

#15 Ziet

Ziet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

haha so does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on mods for dark crusade and winter assault?
Posted Image

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

Well the UA mod pretty much is a massive five mods in one! Such an awesome mod enough if I am shit at it =P

#17 Ziet

Ziet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

i download project DA 2.0 just got to get a serial number
Posted Image