5 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

The Bloodied Night and Night Children were called upon to cleanse a world of Ork infestation. This uneasy alliance was made upon the words of the Talon Lord wanting to build relations between the various groups that were within the Night Lords.

The Commanders were Ariock of the Bloodied Night and Dx of the Night Children. Both had their own doctrine of war. They were similar in the ways Curze had taught them but with their own Gods they had become powered if different ways.

Ariock's Bloodied Night had become bloodthirsty and wanting to do nothing more than to spill blood to do this quick strikes happened to weaken the enemy and once they were weak enough Khorne's daemons would finish off the enemy.

While Dx's Night Children had become defensive in engagements until a defensive line could be established and then with a single wave unstoppable might they would crush their enemies quickly before they could prepare a defensive line to stop their Daemons and Land Raiders.

In this battle with the Orks both sides agreed on a defensive line. It was located in the middle of the battleground that was the only access way in or out of the bases. With this defensive location secure Dx and Ariock could stop the Orks from attacking their bases.

The Night Children were to prepare the defences to stop the enemy from overwhelming the area by building turrets and defensive buildings which would stop the Orks from breaking through their lines.

While the Bloodied Night would defend the Night Children until the defences were prepared. They did this by putting wave upon wave of marine in front of the Night Children's builders.

Once the Night Children had finished their defences the WAAAGGGHHHH! Came to them. It held back the countless numbers of the Orks but had become damaged.

But once they had breathing room it went away as more Orks arrived. Both the Night Children and Bloodied Night reinforced their defences with more units and buildings.

Ariock prepared Thunderhawks and Dreadclaws to drop down behind the Ork lines to if not destroy the base to draw off the fire from the defensive line so more defences could be created.

The Thunderhawks and Dreadclaws did little to the Orks. Drew them off but they were slaughtered. Dx also sent Hell Talons behind the enemy lines to try and disrupt the Orks. They also did little. It was a waste of Chaos resources but gave time to get reinforcements out to the defensive line.

Ariock had summoned a Bloodthirster out into the field which threw Orks away by the hundreds. While Dx's Night Children section were not Slaaneshi they were followers of Tzeentch.

Dx cared little for their personal God. They did make an excelent defensive force though. Rubric Marines were deployed and Warp energies and bolts of Change flew into the Orks lines disrupting attacks and eventually summoning a Changer of Ways to the field which summoned up Warp Fire and even more Bolts of change sowed more death and terror into the Orks.

The defensive line of the Night Children was now almost impenetrable without something of immense power.

Even the Ork Stompas couldn't break through. Warp Storms were summoned from both Night Children and Bloodied Night which crushed the Orks until a Titan was brought from the Warp to assist in the battle.

It arrived near the end of the battle but managed to give support anyway. Crushing the last of the Orks before they could retreat and regroup with other Ork tribes on the planet.

The Bloodied Night and Night Children returned the victorious who killed everything that stood in their way.

Pretty much what happened in the battle me and Ariocky played against the Orks earlier =) I know even more fluff fuckery when I say Night Children are Night Lords that are Slaaneshi but then have Tzeentchy shit with them =D

Hate me if you will =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

Lol dont forget the guard and smurf battle that was too close only my mastery of the warp and your plauge reapers won that one also great story
Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

They had far too many nukes.... Yay base almost rebuild... Troll Faced Inquisitor fires a nuke.

Thank fuck for your Warp Storms!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

I know i fired three at the guard at once that was a troll faced daemon prince doing that lol
Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Well if they had stopped those Plague Reapers from being built your Daemon Prince wouldn't have done much as he would have died from countless flashlights! =P

Now that would be General Lucius Dawn Trollface! =P

#6 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

well last night was funny damn dark eldar

Posted Image

Change Theme!