#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

World:Trandasin III, Ghota
Time: 2100 Hours

The traitor struggles Hans grip, his eyes bulging red as he struggles to breathe. He claws at the Confessor's chest, his bloody fingers scraping across the power armor. Eventually, his struggles cease, limbs limply falling to the side.

"I'll have the head of whoever allowed this heretic to live amongst the people of this city." A cold metallic voice speaks aloud, a battle sister clad in blood red and black power armor walks towards you, a bolter in hand. Canoness Commander of the Order of Bloody Rose Convent established on this world, her voice is hasrher then it truly sounds, due in part to the vox device that has replaced her damaged throat's voice box.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#2 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

"sister," the confessor smiles as he drops the heretic's corpse to the ground. "Such filth defiles the light of the emperor in this place, should that the people be found wanting. Where one of these filthy... creatures has been, there are surely more to be found. Shall we hunt sister?" He smiles grimly, and paws at his inferno pistol, clearly relishing the idea of cleansing the chaotic filth from the planet.

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#3 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

"In his holy name." The Canoness replied, now standing in front of the confessor. Unsheathing her sword, she slammed the blade down into the dead heretics chest, piercing the filth's heart." Although it pains me to ignore the duties that should come first, there is a conclave being held Arch-Confessor. We must move back to the Command Center."
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#4 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hans looked pained as she mentioned this. Afterall, who would rightly endure the bickering conclaves when they could be hunting heretics and putting them to flame? resignedly he sighs
"I suppose," he begins "that you are right as usual canoness. It pains me deeply to know that we cannot hunt these vermin out of the city at this moment. Please station some sisters to take care of the hunt, and to immolate this one here" he gestures at the corpse "It should not be allowed to defile this place any longer."

And with that, me readies his gear and prepares to move back to the command centre and make his presence heard, known and felt there in the conclave.

#5 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

" It's already been done." She replied walking alongside the confessor. Every step heard due to the heavy armor both of them wore. " An Inquisitor is to attend Confessor, and supposedly he comes bearing grave news."

#6 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

"An inquisitor eh?" Hans sighs "Truly then, we are in for an interesting conclave. What ordos is he? I find sometimes inquisitors tread a very thin line between the emperors light and the darkest of paths." He makes sure that he keeps in step with the canoness, to be respectful to her position as commander of the covent.

#7 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

"I wasn't told. He's chosen to remain secretive for the most part. I have yet to even see the man." Ariela answered." Although I can only imagine that he is here to inform us of the recent fall of New Eden." This she said with a scowl, disgusted by the weakness of the weak minded inhabitants of that world falling prey to the temptations of the Arch-Enemy.

#8 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

"In which case we must be vigilant." hans declares "this man may carry information crucial to the efforts here, we all want to avoid a repeat of the new eden incident. The scum that was allowed to reside there is intolerable, and I will not stand for it's ilk!"

he continues walking until they near the command centre

#9 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

"We remained idle for too long Confessor. We should have assembled a strike force and purged the taint immediately before it could set root. And now a world suffers. Let us hope the Inquisitor brings forth news of a chance to redeem the sisterhood." The Canoness goes on, her mood annoyed. Soon they set foot within the command building, and after a few more minutes of walking, made their way into the main strategem that kept watch over the entire cities defenses and ongoings.

#10 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

The confessor speeds up and catches the canoness by the arm, whispering quietly "Maybe we did stand idle for too long, but what is of more concern is how these damned people let themselves fall so far so quickly. We must not show weakness in front of this inquisitor sister."

He then eyes the command stratagem, taking in all the cogitators, defense and planning staff and then waits to see what will happen

#11 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

The path towards the next room is clear for them, the meeting hall doors sealed tightly waiting for identification to open. " Let us go then Confessor, the sooner this is done, the quicker we can weed out the filth hiding out within the city." She urged, her vox unit speaking out the words in a best attempt to whisper.

#12 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

"agreed" he replies and then walks to the doors and places his thumb on the ident rune. When the doors open, he and the canoness enter...

#13 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

The room is utterly void of life save for the six occupants gathered around a large holotlithe table. On the left side stood Marshal Golovo Nol, leader of the twenty five hundred adeptus arbites that stood vigil over the city, Korien Marras Colonel of the Crimson Claws, PDF and Imperial Guard troopers known for their skills in attrition and close quarter combat, and Bastion Arran, Commander of the cities air cohort. On the right side sat Maria Zhoran, Adminstratum officer responsible for the supplies, rations, manufacture and many other technicalities and necessities over the city. The other two seats on the right were empty, saved for Han and Ariela.

Four of the most influential and powerful people on the planet stood within the room, and yet still it was silent, save for the hum of power armor emanating from the two other occupants. A massive being suited in dark crimson and gold trimmed power armor , ornate with oath parchments and battle laurels , a skull with a stylized "I" painted across his right shoulder. Standing by the space Marine captain, was another armored man, his armor black and silver, a red inquisitor pendant hung from his waist." Glad you could join us Arch-Confessor, Canoness. Take a seat." He motioned, nodding his head towards the two empty seats.

#14 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Hans takes in each and every member of the meeting, and looks directly at the inquisitor as he speaks to him.
"thank you inquisitor, I hope - if I may be candid -that this is of the utmost importance? There is still much heresy within this city, and the good sisters and I were in the middle of the emperors work."
and with that he takes his seat, awaiting a reply

#15 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

"As a representative of the Inquisition, interpreters of his will, my work and that of my Ordo are the Emperor's. Your witch hunt will have to wait Arch-Confessor, the news I bring is grave indeed." The Inquisitor replied bluntly, his Astartes compatriot unmoving.

"Let us get this over with then." The Canoness said to Hans before taking her seat alongside Maria, her armored frame resting along the chair.

#16 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

The confessor takes his seat next to the canoness "The truly I fear for the habitants of this planet" he says and inclines his head, indicating that the inquisitor should resume talking.

#17 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

"As should we all. The news I bring is somber indeed. Before we begin though, allow me to introduce myself. I am Inquisitor Locun. The Astartes you see to my right is 5th Company Captain and Master of the March, Thorn Rinthias of the Red Hunters

#18 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

"greetings to you both," hans utters, nodding at each of them in turn respectfully "please let me know if the ecclesiarchy can do anything at all to furnish you on whatever quest has drawn you here."

#19 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

"I'll keep that in mind." Locun replied before activating the hololithe table's projector. A colorful image of a fleet formed over the table, there must have been at least over twenty-nine ships, several of them massive troop carriers of unknown designs but other more notable capital ships." The forces of the Great Enemy are en-route towards Ghota, they come from New Eden itself." Locun stated the fact bluntly, letting it hang in the air.

#20 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

"by the emperor..." Hans breathes as he takes in the size of the fleet, fully well knowing what they were capable of. He looked long and hard at every type of carrier and destroyer, before commenting
"This is an invasion force capable of crippling entire systems, but why strike here? Ghota bears no significant tactical advantage does it? Perhaps the answer is in this accursed cultist activity. Had my brethren acted sooner maybe the situation would be different. How do we plan to defend?"

Change Theme!