42 replies to this topic

#1 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

ok so just heard some more unfortunate petty news. ive been told 2 space wolves were doing the spawn zone glitch to one of my deathwatch members in the gameas well as someone else from another chapter. CrMK DeeSoDee and fuzzball666 were the ones explained to me doing this. the reason for this is because fuzzball got in an arguement with someone and decided it was a great idea to spawn glitch in a public lobby. this makes it so disrespectful to me personally on 3 points. 1 there was a deathwatch member on the other team. 2 he knew i flipped shit when strijgeest and dom were doing it to me. 3 he talked to me after the fact like never happened and i found out through someone else. my feelings on this glitch is that its fucking stupid and if your doing it u have no respect for others and i never want to play with or against you because it will make me sick to my stomach. firat off i want an apology to me for doing it to my chapter and to my teammate that this happened to. if you two cant show me that sort of respect and regret i will become a shitstorm in your worst nightmare and make it my personal goal in life to get you kicked from your chapters and never want to play this game again. this is also a messege of fair warning to the rest of gothicwars that if you find the itch to do it too you can expect the same amount of determination from me. sorry if this becaomes a shit storm but im sick of this happening. especially to my guys. deathwatch has been nothing but nice to other here so for us to be treated like this makes me beyond pissed.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#2 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

I hear you man its tough and discourages fellow gothic war members and even randoms from playing the game this is the glitch on shattered bridge happend to me quite the game only to realize it was the only game lol

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

So more people are doing this glitch... I thought the people who knew how to and did the glitch pissed off. I know how to do it I just don't want to do it. I can use a Melta Gun I just get bored of the weapon after a few minutes of using it.

Spawn Killing when someone leaves the Spawn Area is quite boring when you oh I see you oh no never mind.

Killing someone in their spawn when they spawn seems like one of the most bastardy and boring things to do.

I don't like to die on games but I at least want someone to do a fight where I can be challenged so it isn't just shooting fish in a barrel...

Also please remember that the this a couple of wolves not all of them. It would be like one or two Deathwatch (Slaanesh forbid) doing a spawn glitch. Blame the people who did it not all of the Chapter/Warband.

Also not denying your word but do you have others who can confirm this or any other kind of evidence? EG Pictures or Video?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

dee told someone(not saying his name unless he wants to come forward himself) and told him that there was a deathwatch member in the room. i know i said wolves but i also said the specific members that did it. i dont have any issues with the entire space wolves chapter. but hopefully saying their name and where they come from will behoove their leadership to take some action since its their members. theres a method to my madness.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#5 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Uh oh looks like fuz just became a hypocrite.
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#6 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Well I think this place will be a place for the Mods to keep an eye on.

But Mods if something does happen let me finish my popcorn first! =D

I know Spec. You wouldn't hate an entire chapter just because of a few people. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#7 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

Yep that's why I'm posting in it cause I'm watching.... I'm always watching.
Posted Image

#8 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

You're always watching ;)

#9 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Always Dx and I have to say I'm displeases with what I saw eailer that dance was all wrong.
Posted Image

#10 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

im sorry your players had to deal with a cheap tactic like but you gotta think about it stoping this behaviour is an honorable task but just dont let it get to you as always there will always be people ruining the fun for everyone else think straight, keep it calm and the problem should be dealt with justice

A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#11 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

I apologise for what I did and am honestly disgusted at myself for doing it, I know it makes it no better at the fact that we still did it but we only did it ONCE because we had never done it before and were curious as to what it was like, that's all. Like I said, all I can do is apologise. Just for the record though, my reason I did not care if I was caught doing it is not because I had a argument, I am not THAT petty, the reason is I was simply careless and an all round dick. End of.

*edit: Do not think for one second I am apologising through fear that you would get me "kicked from my chapter" or "cause a shit storm" because I am not. Why the fuck would I be afraid of what someone does on the Internet? I am apologising because I am personally sorry for it, no other reason.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#12 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

Well starting now I will be fully watching this thread. Just FYI for you all now
Posted Image

#13 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

thank you for owning up to this. you know how i feel about the glitch. dont do it anymore no matter what the reason is.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#14 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

I won't, may I ask who the Deathwatch member was? I did not see any names I recognised in that lobby and would like to apologise personally.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#15 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

when i find out ill let you know. i was told there was one of mine and a member from another chapter present.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#16 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Much appreciated. 

Uh oh looks like fuz just became a hypocrite.

Yes I did.

#17 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

The day Fuzzy did the spawn glitch is the day I think Space Marine is dead, that game is worthless to me now.

#18 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Sorry opeth :(

#19 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

I apologise for what I did and am honestly disgusted at myself for doing it, I know it makes it no better at the fact that we still did it but we only did it ONCE because we had never done it before and were curious as to what it was like, that's all.

Sounds like you tried out some drugs.. :P

Yeah, so you were kind of a dick in a game. Not that big of a deal. I've done a whole lot worse (pre-GWRS). But you've showed that your bigger than that, and have apologized, and I doubt you will try it out again.

But it does sound like I have to come back to Space Marine and let my Chainaxe teach you some manners, boy!
(Spitting, followed by a "pling" sound...)

Posted Image

#20 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Sounds like you tried out some drugs.. :P

Yeah, so you were kind of a dick in a game. Not that big of a deal. I've done a whole lot worse (pre-GWRS). But you've showed that your bigger than that, and have apologized, and I doubt you will try it out again.

But it does sound like I have to come back to Space Marine and let my Chainaxe teach you some manners, boy!
(Spitting, followed by a "pling" sound...)

Well he does play better stoned :D.

Also I would like to thank Fuzzy for apologising to Spec.

Change Theme!