Photo

Your going to make me blow a gaaket

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#41 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Thread successfully, and totally, derailed.. :P

Posted Image

#42 CrMk DeeSoDee

CrMk DeeSoDee

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

I now am gonna come in here. I will say this I am all so sorry. We did not mean for it to be hurtful but we wanted to try it once and then bam I've done that now don't ever wanna do it again. Me and fuzzy both was sure there wasn't any one in there form a chapter but as u say your guy was so I am sorry to your chapter and your guy and message me his name and ill say sort on XBL.

But I will say this I brought this game to play it and explore every thing this game has to offer and I wanna do that before it dies.

I think it's safe to say every one who is on gothic has done some kind of glitch or been accused of using em like the las canon reload one the super kick the heavy Bolter wall glitch on shattered bridge we all done.

And again I am sorry spec always seen u as a good fun loving guy. Feel bad as I couldn't of done it to a nicer guy man sorry :(
CrMk DeeSoDee, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Apr 2012.

#43 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

thanks dee just as long as its one and done. your right ive probably done those but i had to leave spawn atleast to do it and sometimes ive done them by accident...but this right hereis premeditated spawn camping lol and its just really wrong in my eyes.

as to who it is in the chapter i have no idea atm cause my sleep schedule is all messed up. i havent been able to talk to many people lately. when i find out ill shoot you a messege.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

Change Theme!