6 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Ok so I have been searching all over Morrowind's little island to search for the next main storyline quest and after searching for so long I went to a walkthrough just to see what quests needed to be done.

It turns out that you need to do part of the main storyline back in Skyrim. Up to the point of when people learn you are dragonborn and that Blade steals that Horn you need to recover.

I really couldn't be arsed with going up to High Hrothgar so I just said to myself fuck that.. Went off to do Dawnguard and now this is why no body knows I am dragonborn =P

Just to let you know I am an idiot =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

finally an admission lol tbh i did that :( with one of my lesser saves lol
Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Well I just really couldn't be arsed with the Main Storyline.

Then started Dark Brotherhood and got to the point where I was known as the Listener then left them alone...

Went to the Compainions and went with them till I was told to clear out those witches/hargravens so Werewolf shit could be cured. Then I fucked off.

Killed Ulfric and his Stormcloaks. Still prefer Nords to be honest. Imperials just because they sold themselves out and worse sold out a land that doesn't belong to them. So yeah did all that....

Dawnguard I am off to go get super bow =P

Collage I have gone to the first area then kinda fucked off after telling the Arch Mage about the discovery =P

Thieves Guild I am supposed to be doing some shit in Whiterun to change the Brewery their to someone willing to do shit for Jarl Maven... Not my choice. She is put in if Imperials win....

Now I have found almost ever (Possibly all) locations on the Island =D

I have built up two houses so far. I am off to go build up the third soon. I need to get more money as I have fallen below 100k! I am going to become a poor person soon....

Oh and I have a Dremora I can summon up to trade with =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

lol all the guilds are going to be like where the fuck did you go? :D get the super bo and kill the sun multiple times
Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Nah I am still a level 11 Werewolf so I just gonna make Super sun and tell Global Warming to fuck off =D

#6 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

damn puppy always trying to make super sun :D
Posted Image

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Well I haven't used werewolf mode in ages...

Change Theme!