3 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

Ok I am writing the Night Children story but I don't want it to lock itself due to inactivity.

It has been about a week since it has been posted in and I will post in there in the next few days and I have forgotten about the auto lock time.

Is it one week or two or more?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

Two

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

Ok I am writing the Night Children story but I don't want it to lock itself due to inactivity.

It has been about a week since it has been posted in and I will post in there in the next few days and I have forgotten about the auto lock time.

Is it one week or two or more?

You can always ask the staff to unlock your thread if it takes you more than two weeks to write.

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

Thank you Thugren =)

Reaper - Yeah but that requires waiting and asking and stuff. I am pretty lazy and do things at a certain time. I usually forget as well... Also depends on what time I ask. All the mods/admins could have gone for some tea and crumpets when I asked for the thread to be unlocked =P I only started typing it up on Monday night. I am a slowish typer when I copy from something. Unless I use Ctrl C and Ctrl V =P

Still this thread can be locked or removed now as I have no other reason for it =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!