#21 D0R0TKA

D0R0TKA

Faction XO

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

I was in the opposed team in this match and I was trying to talk with them after, but with no response. And I must admit that I saw only Strij and Dazz in the respawn, but not Jimmy (hm, maybe he was busy killing sb else?not sure).
I can understand when the fight is near the respawn, but inside? hell noo..
Postad bild
Choć droga jest bez końca, pozornie bez znaczenia. Mniemam, że mam powody by drogi swej nie zmieniać!

#22 TDB x MoNSteRz

TDB x MoNSteRz

Dire Claw

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

dazz i am shocked to be included in this, only thing i can think of is if he was spawning on a teleport homer... jimmy i've seen around and always seemed a fair player.

Yes they were standing next to the enemy's spawn veil and spawning INSIDE the enemy spawn using teleport homers.
TDB x MoNSteRz, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since...Wait What? I'm Not A Fucking Meatshield?!?

#23 WarmasterStuvis

WarmasterStuvis

The Eternal Swordman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Interesting, very cunning
Loyalist, traitor, I care not; you all look the same on the end of my sword.

#24 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

I love it when people talk about 'honour' in computer games.
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#25 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

so do i its so stupid lol
random person "dishonerable bastard"

reply "shut up its not real life"

thats the only response worth giving in my opinion :D
Posted Image

#26 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

Where Honour may be a strong word, fairplay certainly isn't too much of a stretch.

And i've always felt the individual chapters, and this community as a whole have the capability to help improve the enjoyment of this game, by somewhat policing their members behaviour and making it more attractive to newer player, cos who the hell would want to play a game when you are still below level 5 and considering buying the code, and shit like that happens?

And from players who pride themselves on a certain skill level as well, is pretty low if you ask me, meaning it had nothing to do with struggling in a game and everything to do with being a Complete,Utter,Noob,Tube.

And understanding senior members of a chapter whose member has been accused of abusing glitches/ wishing to see things themselves, i can give some advice taken from recent experience, these people do not do that when they think someone is watching, making those stand points very difficult, and when given details from a range of other members should be enough to warrant at least some action instead of blowing it off.

Also advise anyone who does see things like this, snap a photo with a camera or mobile, as word against word will always cause issues, and a single image can save a lot of time.

In the end it comes down to how would you personaly like to see this game being played, and are you willing to do anything to help improve it for everyone, and it doesn't need to be restriced soley to space marine, Gothic Wars was once phrased as "a shinning example in the gamming community", maybe time people remember why, and more importantly, how, that came about.
Postad bild

#27 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

This thread seems to have run its course. Thank you Spec for alerting us to this

Let's endeavor as a community to not turn this into a witchhunt. Good points have been made, thank you all for participating

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

Change Theme!