Brother Envelope

Battle Commander

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Dark Angels choice: Habs Ablaze CTF FFA. Saturday at 9pm gmt

Too many Wolves are unavailable Saturday.

Can do Sunday @ that time (Sorry Fuzzy).

Postad bild

#3 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Dark Angels choice: Habs Ablaze CTF FFA. Saturday at 9pm gmt

Too many Wolves are unavailable Saturday.

Can do Sunday @ that time (Sorry Fuzzy).

We also have a few of our players that are unavailable on Sunday. I don't see why we are unable to choose the day of this match. We showed up when you scheduled the last match and it was the wolves that asked for the match to be rescheduled.

#4 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

I was under the impression that the spirit of this tournament was for chapters to allow as many of their members participate as possible? Correct me if i am mistaken here....

The issue here seems to be the Dark Angels are unable to put forward their "A" team on sunday, where the Wolves i can tell you, due to recent events will not be able to put out any team on saturday at this time. If this should change then we will announce that.

Would be a shame if it came down to the organisers having to decide which team made the most effort to play, and then send them forward.

It is understandable that the DA's are extremely keen to win the games as the Wolves are the team to beat in tournaments, because it has certainly been the year of the wolf ;-)

BUT, do you seriously want it to be a hollow victory ? would you want it remembered as winning against a team thrown together purely to make up numbers for a given date, or do you want to face the Wolves with the best they have, at this time, to offer ?
Postad bild

#5 Brother Envelope

Brother Envelope

Battle Commander

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Sunday match v the DA is on @ 9pm

Rom, has meassaged me, basically the DA's are up for playing against us this Sunday.

SW choice 8 v 8 Bolter and chain, C&C, Habs Ablaze.

This is for me my last major match. After this one I play space marine just for fun and not competition. I know that this is not the final but I simply cannot keep playing this game so much anymore, and the final is just too far away.

This does not mean the Space Wolves are pulling out of the competition, as another Wolf will step up and lead them for the remaining matches.
Postad bild

#6 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

I was under the impression that the spirit of this tournament was for chapters to allow as many of their members participate as possible? Correct me if i am mistaken here....

The issue here seems to be the Dark Angels are unable to put forward their "A" team on sunday, where the Wolves i can tell you, due to recent events will not be able to put out any team on saturday at this time. If this should change then we will announce that.

Would be a shame if it came down to the organisers having to decide which team made the most effort to play, and then send them forward.

It is understandable that the DA's are extremely keen to win the games as the Wolves are the team to beat in tournaments, because it has certainly been the year of the wolf ;-)

BUT, do you seriously want it to be a hollow victory ? would you want it remembered as winning against a team thrown together purely to make up numbers for a given date, or do you want to face the Wolves with the best they have, at this time, to offer ?

I personally don't want to cause a problem over picking a day but would like to say a couple things. You have a great team but the new Dark Angels are 4-0 against the Space Wolves. I just think it is bullshit that the Wolves always have to pick the day, time and rules. If you don't get this you will just refuse to play.

#7 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

"dont want to cause a problem but" hmmmmm, never goes well when there is a but...

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#8 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

"dont want to cause a problem but" hmmmmm, never goes well when there is a but...

I have noted your game choice and we will see you on Sunday.

#9 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

As i understand it Rom contacted Envelope personaly and set the day for Sunday. so this is no longer an issue.

However Reaper some of the antagonistic comments from you deserve addressing, rules are chosen by each team so the Wolves "constantly" selecting rules is as you so eloquently put it, Bullshit.

You state the Wolves refuse to play as though this is a regular occurance, as far as i am aware this has happened once for the reasons you insinuate we use.

As for team, if you are unaware of the issues the wolves have had recently then you've either had your head under a rock, or somewhere else even darker and moister ;-)
Postad bild

#10 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

Thank you for the battles Sons of Russ, it was an honor.

C&C- Habs Ablaze/Bolt and Blade/FF on:

Dark Angels: 10

Space Wolves: 5

CTF- Habs Ablaze/FFA/FF on:

Dark Angels: 4

Space Wolves: 2

Until next time brothers...

There is no substitute for zeal.
Posted Image

#11 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran