8 replies to this topic

#1 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

I got this game the other day, it was a choice of Dead Island and AC:Revelations. I went for AC :D and am very pleased i did its just sooooo epic! The swordfights with the guards gets better with each game i think, ziplines are a really kool new edition aswell as the hookblade. Joker witnessed my experience of me going "shit! i just assassinated a civi! Oh nope wait it was a guard because now his mates are screaming shit at me" *slaughter* "epic" im not too sure about the multiplayer though, i dont know wether its all new to me or what. Think ill just just stick with SM, CoD and BF3.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

I got the original AC on release day and sold it the next, it was probably the most disappointing game I have ever bought. Sure it was pretty and the gameplay was spectacular, but without any RPG element (level up and equipment systems) it's just God of War in a pretty dress.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

there its a lot of difference between AC1 and AC2, i have play all AC, even revelations. they all are great games, ane the story its very good as well. the multiplayer was a risk play by ubisoft, but in the end they manage to create a good multìplayer experience, something new and unique. well that its why i think :P

Posted Image

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

I was planning on getting Brotherhood cause I got the Plats foe AC 1 and 2, but then Skyrim happened and my wife Lydia wont let me leave the house in Windhelm with my white hooded cloak anymore, she sais the Companions are giving me looks.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

I got the original AC on release day and sold it the next, it was probably the most disappointing game I have ever bought. Sure it was pretty and the gameplay was spectacular, but without any RPG element (level up and equipment systems) it's just God of War in a pretty dress.

AC Revelations aswell as Brohood you buy new weapons, armour, Assassin clothes. Aswell as recruit and train up new assassins, like you send them out on missions which they get points for and level up so you can upgrade their gear and such, its so much in depth since AC1. :D
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Does it have talent trees and skill unlocks, or is it still just buy new armor and weapons and own

cruSig2.jpg

#7 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

Does it have talent trees and skill unlocks, or is it still just buy new armor and weapons and own

you can only chage armor and weapons (and the color of your clothes :P) AC doesnt have any RPG elements, well except for the recruits, they level up and you choose what skill you want, only 2 set (1 its for amor and the other for weapons, for example you level up their armor and their abilities for the wepons they use)

Posted Image

#8 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

Bleh

cruSig2.jpg

#9 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

Bleh

First time in history anyone has ever described the AC series as "bleh".

Change Theme!