#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Postad 05 december 2012 - 04:00

Would any of you watch the Victoria Secret Fashion show just to stare at the hot models?
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 833 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Postad 05 december 2012 - 10:09

I would actually say that the few times I have watched it, what the models where wearing were more attractive than the models. I also found it amusing that they put a bra on a model who couldn't even fill it.. But what do I know, maybe they had a bad day?

Victoria's Secret isn't that big in Sweden, so if you don't have international channels, you wont see it on TV.

Posted Image

#3 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 05 december 2012 - 02:28

My sisters turned it on while I was doing homework, so I tried to protest, but I couldn't stop staring.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#4 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 05 december 2012 - 04:38

My sisters turned it on while I was doing homework, so I tried to protest, but I couldn't stop staring.

Ha! Nice cover.. :P

Posted Image

#5 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3 926 inlägg

Postad 05 december 2012 - 04:41

*coughcoughLadcough*

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#6 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 06 december 2012 - 12:44

I'm like, " turn that shit- what the hell!"

#7 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 07 december 2012 - 06:33

Haha! Well, I at least, watched it of my own will. I don't remember when it was, but if I'm not remembering wrong, or mixing it up with something else, Kayen West or-what's-his-name made the music for the show.

Posted Image

#8 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 07 december 2012 - 10:25

It's like a high class televised strip club.

#9 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 08 december 2012 - 11:27

Ha! Well said! And the best part, you don't have to pay a penny! And if your beloved other walks in on you when watching it, the excuse "I'm just looking for something for you, honey!" always work! :D

Not that I have that problem.. :P

Posted Image

#10 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 09 december 2012 - 02:57

if your beloved other walks in on you when watching it, the excuse "I'm just looking for something for you, honey!" always work! :D

[/quote]
Never thought of that, but in a way that can be insulting because its like saying, " I'm just looking for something you would look hot in," so it's like saying your not hot right now to rephrase you should say, " I'm just looking for your Christmas present."

#11 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 09 december 2012 - 09:19

I hear that you have some experience in the matter? :D

Posted Image

#12 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 10 december 2012 - 01:22

For some reason my dad lectures me on the matter of girls he once said, " with girls, no matter what you think or what you say, your wrong."

#13 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 10 december 2012 - 10:36

Hehe.. :P
That is the most basic rule of them all.. Sadly, I had to learn all those rules the hard way.. :D

Posted Image

#14 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 10 december 2012 - 08:14

That is the most basic rule of them all.. Sadly, I had to learn all those rules the hard way.. :D

Naaaaah! I don't believe that!? Really? ^^

I have never ever heard you say that you looking for something to me..
It is better to be honest..

I would have been really, really mad if you said "I'm just looking for your Christmas present" and when Christmas is over the present wasn't anything of it.... Now that would be cruel! ^^
I think it's better to be honest, what's wrong with saying "I'm looking at girls I think is cute/hot/sexy" or which word you prefer to use...? But I've heard that most girls aren't like me...
If it's negative or positive, I'm not sure about... ^^

Posted Image

#15 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 10 december 2012 - 10:02

Would that really be your first thought.

#16 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 11 december 2012 - 04:26

I'd be willing to accept the fact that I'm always wrong, but I might aswell keep my mouth shut.

#17 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 11 december 2012 - 11:35

Would that really be your first thought.

I don't understand if this question was for something I wrote...

But... I can answer it anyway! ^^

My first thought would probably be (if he said he was looking for something to Christmas present): "Well, keep looking and I hope you find something you like!"
Or: "Wow, I want that girl for Christmas, thank you!"

My first thought would definitely be (if he said he's looking at the hot girl): Well, I would like to see more skin on her, but she looks nice, (if she does) hot, (if she does) or, nah, she isn't my type!
Don't make it such a big thing! It's not a big thing!

I don't care if he's looking... If he want's to look at something sexy sometimes, that's fine by me... I'm not jealous at all, and I know that he can look and still remember what he has at home! So, I don't mind if he look. I don't care if he say that someone has a nice arse or whatever..
I look too, and then I say my opinion about her..

But, back on topic, my first thought if Iron is watching Victoria's Secret would preferable be, "I know what we are going to do tonight!" ^^
(And, I have never seen Victoria's Secret... Do you get to know what her secret is? Is it something dirty? It sounds like it...)

Posted Image

#18 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 11 december 2012 - 12:11

Or: "Wow, I want that girl for Christmas, thank you!"

I know that you want another girl in the bedroom, but as I keep explaining to you, I cant just find them in the convenience store in the aisle for "Other"... -.-

Posted Image

#19 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 11 december 2012 - 01:22

Maybe you shouldn't reveal that Iron.

#20 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 11 december 2012 - 07:04

Maybe you shouldn't reveal that Iron.

Don't go there... He doesn't care what people knows about him or this relationship... Sadly, he doesn't care what people knows about me either...

Posted Image

Change Theme!